84 GN Interior parts

Nascarcamper

Trying to clean out the barn a little, take a look and see if anybody could use any of this. E-mail me at Hairy@centurytel.net with questions or specific pics of something, I have a bunch more stuff to post here sometime soon. Make me offers, I need to make some cash for more parts. Remember the 84 dash parts are the darker color Grey that was on the 1985-87 GN's, the rear panels are the lite tan or sand color, another 84 original. Tell me what else you may need via e-mail... I may have it. This was a T-Top car.

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 176
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 172
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 172
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 84int1F.JPG
    84int1F.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 174
Door panels===Nope, sold back when I parted it out.
Speaker cover===Nope, was in about 5 pcs when it was removed.

I guess I need to clarify, I parted this car out about 2 years ago, the large items are gone, I still have things like the fan shroud w/decals, rad support, x-braces, radiator, wiper mechanisms, complete dash harness, complete front headlight harness, rear car harness, front fenders (no plastic wells), complete motor and trans with all brackets and accessories, drive-shaft, cross-member, accelerator pedal assy with cable, cruise cable, steering column and gear box, rough steering wheel with a perfect ring and horn pad (remember darker Grey for 84), front sway bar, trunk carpet, rear speaker hangers, rusty but complete doors, original black trimmed alum wheels complete with lugs, locks and centers (WILL NOT SEPARATE CENTERS). I have two boxes of small misc parts, like headlight adjusters, trim rings and buckets but not the surrounds, hood and door hinges, trunk and hood seals, front under car spoiler (not the front air dam, HUMBLE-U2 got that, but the one behind it), non-locking T-Tops in bags, good chrome floor shifter (no handle), a complete set of BLUE t-top trim. I also have two sets on 86-87 exhaust manifolds and two 86-87 stock turbos. Just ask, I will answer, I don't mind. I'm open for offers, but please give me a zip code so I can see if your "including shipping" offer is even close to what it will cost me to ship. Board member mcasteel2112 has seen the amount of parts that I have, he says post em, they will sell, so here I go!!!
Tim

Interested in the steering wheel ring and horn pad, and the screws if you have them. My zip is 17403, let me know how much you want for them. Can you email me a pic? Or post a picture of ring and pad?

Chuck
cfrantz111@yahoo.com

Dash surround and horn ring/button sold, thanks Bonar972001.

Wheel is still available, let me know if you are interested.

Tim

No response on the original 84 GN wheels in good condition with ZERO curb rash, just need some deep cleaning ($400.00 shipped with lug nuts, gorilla locks and 7 center caps in various condition) and fenders with great outers and so-so inners ($75.00 for the pair, shipping is expensive) so I guess they are still available.

One set of 86-87 headers (unmolested or welded) sold, thanks Black Power!!
Other set needs work on drivers side, passenger side has EGT port added.

Tim

Attachments

• 84wheel6F.JPG
    84wheel6F.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 56