83 "rebuild"

That's a picture that I deleted. Not sure why the link was left.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Engine looks really nice. The paint and bodywork looks great so far.

Thanks, close to getting the paint and body done. All of the rivots were removed from the front and rear window frames. I'd like to flush mount the front and rear glass. Anxious to see how Mclean's qtr glass looks installed. Here are a few more pics...
image.jpg

image.jpg

Turboclam...you make me sick lol...okay Im really just jealous! Your hood alone looks better than my whole car...heck your K1 bolts look better than my whole car.
I have a bonestock 231 3-speed (yay for me) that I haven't started in a few months. Those 2 barrel carbs are a joke if you try to use an old one. I found a place called guaranteed carburetors in Fla. that are pretty reasonable btu just haven't ordered one yet. I'd like to have the motor broken down and cleaned first before doing so.

Damn good job man!!! The hood alone is super wet!

So let me know when you want me to swing by and install your header ornament?
Only two small holes.
It's Death Proof.

Attachments

• TURBO CLAMS HOOD ORNAMENT.jpg
    TURBO CLAMS HOOD ORNAMENT.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 212
That's cool but it would go on the rear spoiler or I could convert it to an antenna and put it on the roof.

I'll install after all the compounding is completed. I also need the under-dash instructions from Nick. There's some trimming that needs done so the firewall unit will fit.

Body shop is waiting for me to do some wetsanding and buffing. The paint looks nice but I wasn't thrilled with their wetsanding. There was some orange peel still left here and there. The owner is also semi retired and I have to work on his schedule. Hoping to get the car buffed and assembled in a few months. Weather is getting nicer and I'm more motivated.

The weather has really sucked in your area this year. I hope spring happens soon up there.