7k Original Mile, Original Paint, Garage Kept 1987 Grand National Hardtop For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobryans

Just inchin along.
1987 GN 7k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Stock, Very, Very Well Optioned and Immaculate as Any Near New, Low Mile GN Should Be. Show Quality Garage Kept Car.

Moderator only allowed pricing:Asking $650 billion dollars, or if you don't like that price, make me an offer. I'm flexible....:biggrin:

All other pricing: $28,500.:biggrin:

Slideshow here!

Look Ma! No Hands!:eek:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Yes, those are the original factory tires too! Not replaced like so many your see and no dry rot either!

You will not find a better deal on a nicer car!

Serious Interested parties please call.

(804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred

Thank you all very much!:biggrin:

That's beautiful. Gonna show my buddy this today and try to convince him to take a look. He was just looken at a GNX with 67 miles on it over the weekend:eek: but they wanted $80k.

That's beautiful. Gonna show my buddy this today and try to convince him to take a look. He was just looken at a GNX with 67 miles on it over the weekend:eek: but they wanted $80k.

Brett,

Thanks for the compliment! It is going to make a great addiition to someone's garage!

No doubt, $80k is a bunch of money, but not too bad for a 67 mile GNX IMO. Do you know which number it is? If he is not going to buy it, please PM or email me the info. Very well may be worth a look.

Thanks Again,
Bryan:biggrin:

gn for sale

That was a deal :eek:

Good luck on the sale of the 7k mile gn. I tried forever to sell a 6,000 mile original 87 loaded but got constant low balling. By the time the serious buyers came out of the woodworks eventually my sale was blocked by the middle man so they could pocket the $ for themselves. :frown:

Brett,

Do you know which number it is? If he is not going to buy it, please PM or email me the info. Very well may be worth a look.

Thanks Again,
Bryan:biggrin:

I forgot to look at which number it was:mad:. If he definately passes I shoot u an email as to its location. I don't think it is officially for sale, meaning it's not listed anywhere. I'll let you know. Easy flip imo for atleast $10-15k. Never titled either.

I forgot to look at which number it was:mad:. If he definately passes I shoot u an email as to its location. I don't think it is officially for sale, meaning it's not listed anywhere. I'll let you know. Easy flip imo for atleast $10-15k. Never titled either.

Brett,

It would definitely be appreciated! I am still kicking myself for ever getting rid of 546. Still can't figure if that was a blond moment, an old moment or just a plain old brain fart:frown: ! Either way, I will have another when the time is right!:D

Brett,

Any updates on this?:confused:

Guess I need to monitor the "non-dealer" dealer TwoBryans more regularly.

Closing thread due to ass-holish commentary. Go complain to the administrator to get it re-opened, or stop being an azzhole.

I wish I could bet on which you'll choose. I'd win a ton of money.

edit by DH: Reclosed. I don't recall this issue being any of your business.

Take care,

DH

Status
Not open for further replies.