1987 Buick Grand National- 1 family owned Central Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkjg33

All,

This is a 1987 Buick Grand National that was bought new by my father. He was a Buick dealer in the 80's and bought this new for himself. First 3 years car had 76,000 miles placed on it. Since then the car has only been driven 25,000 miles and garage kept in a heated garage at our family car dealership(have probably sold 25 used GN's) and never driven during the winter. Have all original paperwork on car, service records on car etc. Car was purchased 11/12/87 from Worden Martin. I bought this car from my father about a year ago as he is retiring and not keeping all of his toys. Hate having to sell but long story short.. I do.

Car is equipped as electric windows, locks, cruise, concert sound, 6 way power seat, lighted mirror, limited slip diff, tilt steering, rear spoiler. Sticker on vehicle was $17903.00.

Car runs very strong for the mods that it has. Car has TTA fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, K&N air filter, upgraded hoses and clamps, Kenne Bell chip, valve cover vents, MAF pipe. Dynomax super turbo mufflers. Pads, resurfaced rotors, new rear shoes about 7000 miles ago. Front and rear gas gabriel shocks, Cooper Cobra(225/60 and 245/60) tires , trans pan gasket and flush, and Turbo rebuid approx 4,000 miles ago. Within the last 2 months new fuel filter, plugs, wires and valve cover gaskets and brand new ALRADCO aluminum radiator.

Car during warranty period was serviced by Scherer Buick in Pekin Illinois and Bob Grimm Chevy in Morton Il. Vehicle had GM protection plan till 11-12-93 or 100,000- Car was serviced regularly. Later service was performed by our family dealership Auto Service center in town that we used for all service. Car regularly had oil changed with Valvoline every 3,000 miles. Have a stack of service records about a inch or more thick.

Car was repainted(base/clear) in 1991 and as previously stated been stored indoors. Car has never had rust or rust repair. Paint for being repainted in 1991 is in very good condition. No body mouldings and no hood emblems. Hairline crack on plastic LF bumper filler. Interior is in great shape- no fading of interior, no rips, tears, stains. Door cards in great shape, no broken pull handles. New headliner just installed. Typical wear on steering wheel. Needs shifter handle. Has CD player, have original casette radio. I would rate the paint a 8 and interior a 9. Overall I would rate this car as a very clean strong running basically one owner (one family) 100,000 mile car. One could either take this car and drive it daily/weekend cruise car and enjoy it.. or take it the next step as it has some mild mods and runs well and start modding further. Car always turns heads and gets compliments.

Car needs powermaster investigated(been told its the pressure switch) beyond that I am sure some will say it needs this or that, but car doesn't need anything to be driven daily. Will either have brake booster switch replaced or replaced with non powermaster- or buy as is and will adjust accordingly to negotiations.

Clean car fax. I am asking $15,000 OBO. Please contact me on the forum or by private message. If you need any photos I will try to respond as quickly as possible. Car is available for showing and test rides/drives to interested parties. Not really looking for any trades, that being said you can make offers with trades and I can debate and say yes or no but not interested in bikes or sports cars at this point... really only SUV's would debatable.

As stated again. Clean one family owned 1987 Buick Grand National, great car looks good, runs great, garage kept, never abused. Interested parties please contact me if you have any questions. $15,000 OBO

IMG_5676.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jeff
IMG_5676.jpgIMG_5674.jpgIMG_5677.jpgIMG_5678.jpgIMG_5679.jpgIMG_5680.jpgIMG_5682.jpgIMG_5685.jpgIMG_5694.jpgIMG_5701.jpg

Photobucket

http://s932.photobucket.com/user/cl...3&page=1&_suid=138291865866904201630247085879

Status
Not open for further replies.