703 original mile 87 GN

gnturboray

Why me??
It was such a beautiful day today I decided to back her out and run her around the block. When we got back I took some nekkid pics of her without her cover!:D

Attachments

• img_0118.jpg
    img_0118.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 786
I've got lots more pics but it would take too long to post them here one at a time.

The original mint wheels and tires are stored in the garage.:eek:

What a waiste ,,an unmodded GN..
So did you enjoy the ride,cause us normal folks that drive ours get to feel that everyday...;) ;) :eek:

Originally posted by BandAid≈
What a waiste ,,an unmodded GN..
So did you enjoy the ride,cause us normal folks that drive ours get to feel that everyday...;) ;) :eek:

waiste???:confused: "not a word",,,as far as the ride it was very short since there's no tags on it and yes it was fun.

I've been riding in and driving GN's for the past 17 years,,,,so I thinks I'll just let this one alone. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gnturboray
It was such a beautiful day today I decided to back her out and run her around the block. When we got back I took some nekkid pics of her without her cover!:D

Umm, a GN is a "he", not a "she" or a "her". :)

Originally posted by gnturboray

Absolutely beautiful!!! Hey what kind of rims are those they are sweet!!

Originally posted by TurboTer
I always though a GN or GNX was way to much of a beast to be a she. :D

For the kind of money that I spent on this car and her shoes,,,,it's gotta be a she,,,and she is moody as hell too.