Sup ya'll? Noob Here.

KingLouis

The 13th
Hey Ya'll.

I'm Luis.

I've been trolling around here for a good minute using alot of the good info you guys have provided. This is a very resourceful site. Even found a great mechanic here. Just figured I'd say thank you and Introduce myself without trying to sell you anything. I've always wanted one. I remember my dad had a black t-type way back when.

I got a 87' GN. Original paint, plastic on the bezels on the dash.. the whole 9. I bought her with 18k miles for a steal of a price when I lived in Alaska. I shipped her to Seattle and drove her down on a long drawn out roadtrip / vacation which I enjoied alot. Some might think it wasn't a good idea seeing how the mileage was so low. But I'm not one for a garage queen. It was made to drive right?

Well.. thanks for having me.

Louie,

I am glad to welcome another Buick Brother aboard.
What are your plans for Maggie?
I have had three of these and can never keep them stock.

Welcome

Good site, great people, and lots of info.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Louie,

I am glad to welcome another Buick Brother aboard.
What are your plans for Maggie?
I have had three of these and can never keep them stock.

Hey there John.

Well I recent got with Disco Stu off our site to put together a package for ol' Black Maggie. I'm shooting for a low 11 second street beast. The goal is reliable but fast. I'm off to Iraq here shortly. But look to get underway on my first RnR.

I look to stick around and learn the most I can. I'm mechanically literate but it's nice to get a helping hand.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. It's good to be home.

Hey there John.

Well I recent got with Disco Stu off our site to put together a package for ol' Black Maggie. I'm shooting for a low 11 second street beast. The goal is reliable but fast. I'm off to Iraq here shortly. But look to get underway on my first RnR.

I look to stick around and learn the most I can. I'm mechanically literate but it's nice to get a helping hand.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. It's good to be home.

With Stu you are in good hands.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions.
I think keeping these cars in the 11s can maximize their fun.
Any faster and it gets expensive any slower and you will get bored.
Thanks for serving our country and God Bless.

Thanks John. I appreciate that.

Handsome Lil' Man you got there. God Bless him.

Merry Xmas Brother!