6776 Turbo F/S

viper04

I have a 6776 S cover 4" intake with a .63 exhaust housing. It's a journal bearing turbo and as no more that 900 miles on it. It's in good working order, just when up to a little bit bigger turbo. $700 + shipping or BEST OFFER.:biggrin:

INTAKE SIDE 4" S-COVER
Picture468.jpg

TOP VIEW
Picture471.jpg

Picture472.jpg

DISCHARGE SIDE WITH 6776 S COVER MARKINGS
Picture469.jpg

EXHAUST SIDE
Picture470.jpg

going bigger already STEVE...ADDICTING isn't it...guys steve is a great guy buy with confidence...

Wow, that wastegate puck sure was off!! What kind of downpipe was used?
I had two difference down pipe on it a TH and a G-body. Never had a problem with it sealing up the hold or building boost, but did see it was off.

going bigger already STEVE...ADDICTING isn't it...guys steve is a great guy buy with confidence...

You know how it is!! always want more. :biggrin:

Thanks for the endorsement Dan,

Worse part is I attempted to register so I could PM the seller, and I got a message that my email was already in use....been so long I forgot I had already registrered on this forum YEARS ago!!!!

That's how I "re-found" Dan on the GN site after several months....I gotta keep up with where I am.

Bob

Ha ha

Yes I did sell it:tongue: I do have five other turbos for sale if you want to upgrade.Bump for a good deal

SNKSKNR
Thanks for the offer but I also have 2 other turbo and have upgrade already:tongue:. If I need something I will let you know seeing you live so close to me.:tongue: Maybe I can fit 2 of those five turbo you have on my Viper. I will let you know. Thanks for the bump.