6776 Turbo F/S

Im not trying to hijack your thread by any means, but if you had a stock torque converter with this turbo, it would probably lag pretty good till about 3200 and then hit like a TON of bricks, wouldnt it?

Offer

Im not trying to hijack your thread by any means, but if you had a stock torque converter with this turbo, it would probably lag pretty good till about 3200 and then hit like a TON of bricks, wouldnt it?

Miss this question, but I would guess so, never ran it with the stock converter,:smile:.so can't speak for experience Back up for sale was thinking of using it for a turbo mustang build I'm doing ( the last 3 year now) going a difference direction now.

Bump for a really good guy!

Steve, I wish I would have known you were selling this, we just bought one for Austin last week from Otto. Hopefully we'll get it this week sometime. Would have been a good reason to meet up again at the Farm!:biggrin:

Steve, I wish I would have known you were selling this, we just bought one for Austin last week from Otto. Hopefully we'll get it this week sometime. Would have been a good reason to meet up again at the Farm!:biggrin:

Hell ya!!!! Bump!

Miss U too!!

I wish I knew you were looking for a turbo, I would have taken care of one of the family. I will see you guys sometime this year on the Farm for sure. Say Hi to Austin for me also. I'm not in a big rush to sell it, looking at a Syclone and wondering if the exhaust housing could be change to make it work. Talk to you soon.

Miss U too!!

I wish I knew you were looking for a turbo, I would have taken care of one of the family. I will see you guys sometime this year on the Farm for sure. Say Hi to Austin for me also. I'm not in a big rush to sell it, looking at a Syclone and wondering if the exhaust housing could be change to make it work. Talk to you soon.