6776/PTC 2800 track results

Dude you're like a rockstar with all these replies!! I wish my car ran like yours!!!

Dude you're like a rockstar with all these replies!! I wish my car ran like yours!!!

When you grow up if you study hard you can make your car go fast too.;)

Cmon Damon, I just wish I could let off and run an 11.00 like you do on a BAD run.:eek:

Great run Ed!:cool:
Congrats on your new best! 11.2 w/a 1.7x 60ft is nothing to sneeze at.:D

Brian

nice runs i am jealous and excited at the same time. i would leave your tune as is or alittle fatter and make that little 3.8 love you as much as you love it. its like owning a great pet. abuse it too much and it will not like it. that turbo is hard on these motors. good luck and show it off at the local shows since you impressed all the turbo guys already

Great run Ed!:cool:
Congrats on your new best! 11.2 w/a 1.7x 60ft is nothing to sneeze at.:D

Brian

Thanks for a great tranny Brian.:)

I hope its still under warranty...I didnt "Drag race" with it. This is all a made up story. I know "racing" could void your warranty.:eek: :D

nice runs i am jealous and excited at the same time. i would leave your tune as is or alittle fatter and make that little 3.8 love you as much as you love it. its like owning a great pet. abuse it too much and it will not like it. that turbo is hard on these motors. good luck and show it off at the local shows since you impressed all the turbo guys already

Hey Brian thanks for the kind words. It has been a very long battle with converters, camshaft lobes, ignition problems, etc.. You know the drill. Every trip to the track I would drive home dissapointed. The street is a good tester but the track will expose EVERY weaknees in your car. It is nice to finally have a decent time slip for my efforts. I always do a low boost, low launch shakedown pass before its ALL OUT. I wish I would have left my tune the way I had it since my day got cut so short by the tech guys.

Wow with alky I would have guessed somewhere around 60%.

Me too. I was at about 70-75% with 6 50lb injectors and ran 126mph at 3600 lbs last year. Converter was very loose up top eating up a lot of mph too. Had a decent amount of alky on top of that but not as much as the dual nozzle setup i have now.

Is there a problem with the IDC being at around 80%?:confused: I thought I was in good shape......

80% is not a problem. Just seems like your using a lot more fuel than whats required to run your mph.