64mm is here...

20130618_172210.jpg
20130618_172115.jpg
20130618_172158.jpg
zoo zoom

hopefully she runs pretty good,heads were done by a board member and by what im told he is the best;)i have a decent cam,lots off sweat in my intake, ,rotating assembly was balenced and i made my owen 3in down pipe into full 4in exhaust ,and a few more goodies not mentioned yet....:D

Is that from works? I'm curious as to how it performs, I plan on sending them mine to upgrade to a 60.......

Does the throttle body match up? Theres not much room for a gasket? Keep us posted.

actually i ported the tb awhile ago and stopped to wait till the turbo got here so i didnt go to big ,but i still have to take anouther 1/4 inch out to match it,but its fully disasembeled so it will match straight threw..:) big mouth TB

I made my mind up on what I was gonna do here..as I said I have a lot of time in my intake BUT I want to have it benched flowed before it is put on sooo I decided to put the stock on gasket matched ...break the engine in and get a couple well tuned passes with it then put my worked over one on and see what she will do with that so instead of just being down anouther month or so then having to break the turbo and engine in .I will do it this way so I can get the info I need then swap out and see what I get then plus I want to know

Almost ready ....be ready to fire tommorrow ..after I pull the engine out my boat ...lol

Attachments

• 20130621_202302.jpg
    20130621_202302.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 248
  • 20130621_202250.jpg
    20130621_202250.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
Its alive ....just got done with break in turbo sounds fuc.in sick no shakes no nouthing temp 172 sounds awesome finishing up the 3 inch dp right now to put on after it cools after a few more millers ..lol

Its a reguler bases...that's why half the time I can't spell...lol .on a good note its sittin at 5 psi and just babying it but that turbo is just singing all the time that's why I call her the whistler

IhaveAcarSickness said:
Its a reguler bases...that's why half the time I can't spell...lol .on a good note its sittin at 5 psi and just babying it but that turbo is just singing all the time that's why I call her the whistler

Must sound awesome!