6262dbb and a billet 3000 9x11

front to back. Precision FMIC, 62/62dbb .63 s. 85mm maf/ translator. accufab 70/ 70setup.comp valve springs, rollmaster chain,TT prom, 60's hotwire kit, 255 pump,welded/ported factory headers,precision external gate, 3 gbodyparts downpipe, atr single with pitbull, taylor thundervolts, 2 steps down on the plugs gapped at .28, SMC alky kit (single) running 100% meth, Dave Husek built trans and 9.5 lockup tc 3,000 stall. stock gears,rear disc setup, moser axels, ta cover, metco adj control arms, Hr parts bar setup ,dual bags, 255/50/16 mt drs at 16 psi, fronts at 40psi sway removed and front control arm bushings soaked down in liquid graphite, WE4 hardtop.ac,radio power options all there and working.Crap load of late night wide open tuning blasts on my quiet country back roads.
Very well thought out set up you have.

front to back. Precision FMIC, 62/62dbb .63 s. 85mm maf/ translator. accufab 70/ 70setup.comp valve springs, rollmaster chain,TT prom, 60's hotwire kit, 255 pump,welded/ported factory headers,precision external gate, 3 gbodyparts downpipe, atr single with pitbull, taylor thundervolts, 2 steps down on the plugs gapped at .28, SMC alky kit (single) running 100% meth, Dave Husek built trans and 9.5 lockup tc 3,000 stall. stock gears,rear disc setup, moser axels, ta cover, metco adj control arms, Hr parts bar setup ,dual bags, 255/50/16 mt drs at 16 psi, fronts at 40psi sway removed and front control arm bushings soaked down in liquid graphite, WE4 hardtop.ac,radio power options all there and working.Crap load of late night wide open tuning blasts on my quiet country back roads.

I am giving total mad props to Brian at Gbody parts for the suspension setup/turbo as I told him I wanted a friendly car that could go 10.50 and he delivered the right parts.

I also would like to give mad props to Dave at turbobuickperformance for a killer trans setup. perfect shifts, zero flair, most likely the best trans I have ever had and I have been through many, including the big names. :biggrin:

Now the real question is with the alloy core support,wilwood calipers, brail battery, plastic headlights, headlight covers on, overflow and washer fluid emptied, floor mats and junk out of car, and so on can I get that 10.50 without tossing the crank out the pan :) ?....

If I can get that 60 in the 1.4 range I am money so far with disc brakes are holding boost ( no t-brake). I really want to do it with the street setup I have and not going to a 28 inch race tire. I just hate that look. I want to know what I can put down any day of the week kind of thing. :biggrin:

Very, Very Nice. I think with cooler temps, a 10.50 in a definite probability. ;)

Going back the weekend of the 10th with alloy core support, lighter calipers, plastic headlights,new lighter battery, Hopefully knocking 30 lbs off the front and some cooler air will get me some speed !

Going back the weekend of the 10th with alloy core support, lighter calipers, plastic headlights,new lighter battery, Hopefully knocking 30 lbs off the front and some cooler air will get me some speed !

Where did you get the plastic headlights, Part #?
Thanks