6262 turbo e85 what injector size?

You keep making the claim that this car has ran the numbers. Several people here have met 100% DC using 80# injectors at the 11.0 range. You keep hiding it behind "its a grudge raced car."

Just show us a 10.40-10.60 with 80's and E-85. Take the plates off and dress the driver up like a ninja to keep his identity hidden Lmao.

PONY up step upto the plate .. I never said 10.40 .. what I said was "MID 10 Second car" .. and I said Full weight .. and I said without it being a hail mary pass.

I NEVER said anything more than a 80 # inj will support that power level as it has ... I dont care what OTHER people have seen with there setups NOR do I care...
Other people have run out of pump on mid 11 second power levels while others are running in the 10's comfortably ... lots of reasons OTHERS can not achieve it.. but thats not my problem
Some guys say you cant get a stock turbo to run 11's either... some say you need a T70 to run in the 130 range ...
just because "THEY" can't do it doesn't mean its reality ..

I have no reason to BS anyone nor do I care ... but I will ask again .. whats it worth for you to see EDUCATIONS aren't free nowdays

Running really high fuel pressure might put the fuel pump at a disadvantage, no?

100 hours on a DW301 in a "high fuel pressure" mode with no change in delivery ..... sorry 100 hours is all it was subjected to for RG testing ... thats about 34000 1/4 mile passes with 10 second power so thats all I can vouch for

Running really high fuel pressure might put the fuel pump at a disadvantage, no?

Yes, possibly. If by "really high" you mean that the injector demand exceeds the pump's ability to supply at that high pressure, then yes, there will be issues. But if you have way too much pump for the particular injectors, then no. For example, was helping a buddy tune his car, had stock 30# injectors but had a 255 lph pump installed. Boost was only 17 lbs but needed more fuel as injectors were static. So kept bumping up the base FP and saw AFR improve and DC come down. Ended up at about 60 psi base and everything was happy, saw 1:1 rise etc. (Except that the pressure reading was somewhat "jumpy" or ringing, prob from the high rail pressure causing the pump relief and regulator spring to want to interfere with each other, but the average of the gauge oscillations was where we needed it)

Yes, possibly. If by "really high" you mean that the injector demand exceeds the pump's ability to supply at that high pressure, then yes, there will be issues. But if you have way too much pump for the particular injectors, then no. For example, was helping a buddy tune his car, had stock 30# injectors but had a 255 lph pump installed. Boost was only 17 lbs but needed more fuel as injectors were static. So kept bumping up the base FP and saw AFR improve and DC come down. Ended up at about 60 psi base and everything was happy, saw 1:1 rise etc. (Except that the pressure reading was somewhat "jumpy" or ringing, prob from the high rail pressure causing the pump relief and regulator spring to want to interfere with each other, but the average of the gauge oscillations was where we needed it)

"Most" here know these little tricks. However, adding 17psi of base pressure was a bandaid for lack of fuel at WOT correct? So the car was driven around very rich while not under full boost. That makes the driveability suffer. Unless it had an ecm/ecu that could allow adjustments in that area.

It all boils down to selecting the correct parts. Yes, some can stretch combos farther than others choose to, and provided PROOF. I never offer that type of advice because the moment it goes wrong 20 people will say the setup wasn't right and you look like an a$$.

However, adding 17psi of base pressure was a bandaid for lack of fuel at WOT correct?

Yes.

So the car was driven around very rich while not under full boost

Yes. Until the ECM "learned" the new higher O2 values and adjusted during closed loop. BLMs were locked in PE.

"Most" here know these little tricks. However, adding 17psi of base pressure was a bandaid for lack of fuel at WOT correct? So the car was driven around very rich while not under full boost. That makes the driveability suffer. Unless it had an ecm/ecu that could allow adjustments in that area.

It all boils down to selecting the correct parts. Yes, some can stretch combos farther than others choose to, and provided PROOF. I never offer that type of advice because the moment it goes wrong 20 people will say the setup wasn't right and you look like an a$$.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.. it's not a bandaid fix.. it's operating the injector in a dynamic range it likes to be in .. it doesn't matter what 20 people think... if 20 people can't get there head around how things work.. who gives a crap what they think. It doesn't rule the application out .... years ago guys were crying that you needed ported heads to get into the 11's .. again all based on their opinion based on poor assumptions .. so is a stock headed setup a poor setup just because their results are poor ?
Just look at E85 .. there are more than 20 people that swear its an "EVIL FUEL" based on bullshit they heard or read with ZERO practical experience. Doesn't make it true.

Who makes you the king of what fuel pressure is right for EVERY application ? .. since when are there RULES to finding combinations that work and perform. Why is 50psi wrong but 38psi right for fuel pressure?

Get off your high horse .. there is more than 1 way to skin a cat and some may actually work better overall.. just because YOU haven't done it doesn't mean it's not a viable option.
plenty of solutions to tune an 80# injector to support the power level for a 10 second car comfortably.

No instead you profess to put 120's on everything ( and your gonna talk about driveability) because your focused on 1 DC number that is coming from a computed algorithm ... which in reality DOESN'T mean SHIT ! You keep locking on to 100%dc and 11.0 AFR as an absolute ... so your an internet tuner I take it ? Every AFR is set in stone across the board right .. I mean if your at 10.90 or 11.30 or 12.0 AFR that makes the setup not right for any car and a BAD setup.. get real dude.

Oh man.... I wasted like $100 bucks on peak and hold injector drivers! Now I'm really bummed.....

I coulda spent that money on more farm animals.....

Plenty of Chicagoland Buick owners know me and witnessed my GN run low 10's on E-85 @ BG in 2012, Dyno at 556@22psi at Sound Performance, and run on the street. No smoke and mirrors over here.
BeatAV8 and WickedV6 can vouch for me as I know my Buicks.
Why do you act so arrogant and talk like a tough guy via the keyboard? When I met you you were a cool guy. Sad. I guess you think it makes you appear right....
Produce the car...mid tens...10.40-10.60 6-80lb injectors.
Oh, and why do you seem to sell so many used 80lb injectors on the board?

Enjoy your day Sir

adding volts to the pump/pumps is the way to dramatically increase fuel and drop dc.injectors can be pushed much more than people think

adding volts to the pump/pumps is the way to dramatically increase fuel and drop dc.injectors can be pushed mu1ch more than people think
Yes! Oldbetty - what voltage are you at?

FYI- my 160s @ 20# are at 44% dc but that is only at 4950 rpms - this is according to xfi

If going through all this I would just get 160s so u can grow into them . Just my 2 cents .