62,000 mile 1987 Grand National ---lower price----

Hello, I was wondering if you still had your Grand National for sale? Thanks,

Chris

How much are you asking for it? I'm really interested and I'm wondering how negotiable the price is? Thanks!

Chris

How much are you asking for it? I'm really interested and I'm wondering how negotiable the price is? Thanks!

Chris
I am probably going to hold tight at $16,500. If I put a new set of wheels on it, like I am planning, the price will go up. Keep in mind this is a 63,000 original mile car. I just ordered valve springs and a walbro 340 pump w/ hot wire kit, which will go in this week. I also have on the way a new vacuum booster and master cylinder conversion. Future plans are 42lb injectors and chip reprogram. What I would really prefer is a nice 100k mile turbo t and about $5k cash.
John

I am probably going to hold tight at $16,500. If I put a new set of wheels on it, like I am planning, the price will go up. Keep in mind this is a 63,000 original mile car. I just ordered valve springs and a walbro 340 pump w/ hot wire kit, which will go in this week. I also have on the way a new vacuum booster and master cylinder conversion. Future plans are 42lb injectors and chip reprogram. What I would really prefer is a nice 100k mile turbo t and about $5k cash.
John
Were you able to get the items listed above added? I sent you an email also from kharrington4@nc.rr.com.

Still for sale/trade....
Fuel pump, brake booster/master cylinder and valve springs all done...

a great buy at $16,500
will trade for
-T-Type or Turbo T plus cash or other items.. guns,zero turn mower
-90-93 Mustang LX (notchback) plus cash!

Very nice car. I've owned several. The last one was in North Carolina and I drove from Buffalo NY to get a "Southern car" but after I got the correct vin # I found out a lot.. Let's just say it wasn't accurately described in the email & phone calls. I still bought it because I had a lot of $ tied up in trailer rental, fuel costs, etc but sold it a year later.
So, if you could E mail some pics I'd appreciate it. What kinds of guns are you looking for. Im a ccp holder and have some pistols and rifles that I might be willing to part with.
Thanks. Ken F. Lancaster NY.
Hyboost62@yahoo. Com.

Very nice car. I've owned several. The last one was in North Carolina and I drove from Buffalo NY to get a "Southern car" but after I got the correct vin # I found out a lot.. Let's just say it wasn't accurately described in the email & phone calls. I still bought it because I had a lot of $ tied up in trailer rental, fuel costs, etc but sold it a year later.
So, if you could E mail some pics I'd appreciate it. What kinds of guns are you looking for. Im a ccp holder and have some pistols and rifles that I might be willing to part with.
Thanks. Ken F. Lancaster NY.
Hyboost62@yahoo. Com.

Just so I am not misleading anyone...I am looking for a cash+partial trade. If someone wants to trade anything I would expect a decent amount of cash to boot. Just trying to clear any misconceptions up. Unless it is an equally nice Turbo T or T Type.
I am interested in anything tactical or tacticool. I like 1911's...have too many Glocks. Don't need another AR unless its high-end, and same with the rifles..Remington 700 with good optics..etc.
Thanks again for asking...and send pictures of what you have.
John

just wondering about the wheels...they looked good in post, are you going different style or better-condition GN? great-looking car btw, and seems a fair price.

just wondering about the wheels...they looked good in post, are you going different style or better-condition GN? great-looking car btw, and seems a fair price.
They are the original, besides, it will leave something for the new owner to do..lol
Now that you are being so critical, maybe I will refinish them.