5Qts Mobil1 for $18.88

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
I was at WalMart last night and saw that they had the 5 Quart jugs of Mobil1 oil for $18.88. That is only $3.78 per Qt. Cheapest I have seen it. Thought you guys might like to know.

Originally posted by 1badTTA
I was at WalMart last night and saw that they had the 5 Quart jugs of Mobil1 oil for $18.88. That is only $3.78 per Qt. Cheapest I have seen it. Thought you guys might like to know.

Those 5 Qt. jugs are a super deal, I always get my oil from
Walmart...

There was a stupid chick (no gender-bashing implied) at the local Pep Boys I go to who thought that the price of a case was the same price as a quart. Needless to say I bought 10 cases of Mobil 1 TriSynthetic at $4.50 a case that day.

Also happened at the local Ace with copper tube. The girl there thought that it was $1.60 for a 100ft roll instead of $1.60 a foot. :)

Why not just by a whole case of regular old MOBIL for 12-15 bux? Thats 2 oil changes..........not 1.:)

MadPSI

Please don't think I'm bashing you, or that I'm lily-white, but I couldn't walk out of a store knowing that I had done something like that. True, you got two great deals because of someone's ignorance, not stupidity, but please think about making restitution. Ultimately, we all have to pay for mistakes like that. Again, I'm not condemning you, just suggesting.

Not something I'd be too proud bragging about. Pretty crappy.

Joe

Originally posted by MadPSI
There was a stupid chick (no gender-bashing implied) at the local Pep Boys I go to who thought that the price of a case was the same price as a quart. Needless to say I bought 10 cases of Mobil 1 TriSynthetic at $4.50 a case that day.

Also happened at the local Ace with copper tube. The girl there thought that it was $1.60 for a 100ft roll instead of $1.60 a foot. :)