5 piece spoiler, Custom roadrace oil pan, stock IC, stock fuel tank with sender+more

Charlie,
PM me your email addy and I'll send the pix that Tyler sent to me before i bought the pan (I think i still have them). If I get a chance, I can drop by my machinist shop and take new pix before he buttons up the motor with the pan. I'll have another kicked out pan available soon, I hope (my take off pan that this one is replacing).
John A, Turbohh

Charlie,
PM me your email addy and I'll send the pix that Tyler sent to me before i bought the pan (I think i still have them). If I get a chance, I can drop by my machinist shop and take new pix before he buttons up the motor with the pan. I'll have another kicked out pan available soon, I hope (my take off pan that this one is replacing).
John A, Turbohh
Thanks John. I've been looking for some ideas on how I want to do mine. Had some pics but the puter crashed and...well you know the rest.:(

Charlie,
John A, Turbohh

I think I MIGHT have some on my camera still. Otherwise I can look through my old emails for them.

Cool.:) See if you can find some Tyler.;)

Hah, found em in 2 searches!

Shoot me your email addy, and I'll forward them to you. I didn't hold a tape measure to them, but I think you get the idea of the pan. From what the receipt read, it appeared he took a stock pan, cut it, welded up this new baffled bottom end/trap door, and then welded it back to stock pan.

I've really never seen anything like it before.... John got a really good deal... I think the receipt was seriously like 450$ or something... and that was about 17 years ago...