5 piece spoiler, Custom roadrace oil pan, stock IC, stock fuel tank with sender+more

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
1)5 Piece spoiler, needs paint. 175$ *Sale Pending*
2)Aeromotive 13109 (on Jegs site) regulator- dual -6 inlet with -6 return= 100$
3)Stock fuel rail with -6 put on the passenger side and BGC regulator=60$ *BGC regulator sold*
4)Custom 8qt internally baffled road race oil pan with trap door, they only made a few these and are super-rare to come across. In just about perfect condition = $200
5)stock intercooler, great condition =50$
6)Stock fuel tank with sending unit, walbro 340, and hotwire kit =125$ YOU PAY SHIPPING ON THIS. *Sale Pending*
7)Also have an old Kenne Bell fiberglass airdam for a coldair kit on the drivers side. Will only sell if a black airdam will be given in return=200$
8)AC box pulled off my car with lines. Does not have compressor. Have the interior controls. This will be expensive to ship due to size and weight. =$ 175 for it all.
9)2 Jegs -8AN to -8AN in-line filters. I think these are the same as these: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS Performance Products/555/15037/10002/-1 I'd like 25$ for the pair. Only ran for about 10 miles. *Sale Pending*

All prices are OBO. Will accept trades for:
1)Powerlogger
2)S10 steering box
3)TA front Balancer for internally balanced engine
4)-8AN fittings
5)Weld draglites or similar drag racing rim. 15x8.5 with 4.5 backspacing.

I
100_0906.JPG
100_0797.JPG
100_0769.JPG
100_0777.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0915.JPG
    100_0915.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 28
Hey Marley, if you still have my email would you mind sending me some better pics of the pan? :)

Where are you located?
How much is shipping to 47711 for the fuel tank?
I'm in 74105. Oklahoma. I'll be driving to Memphis this weekend though, if you're near there.

Well depends how you want it shipped. If you want it in a giant cardboard box and me to build a wood crate around it so the neck doesn't get broken-it's going to be expensive.

If you want me to have UPS pack it so that it is insured, its probably going to be expensive. 80$ or so

However if you wanna risk just a big cardboard box, based on a guess of 40lbs or so, its about 40$ shipping.

Its all on you. I will take pics of the entire process of how I pack it, insure it for double the amount its worth, and send it via whatever carrier you want (you're paying shipping, there is no getting out of that).

If you still think it is expensive go price out a brand new pristine fuel tank with sender and fuel pump and see what it costs (with internal baffling). Well over 250 shipped.

I could get some real thick foam and place it all around the neck in the box, almost squeezing the neck from both sides so it holds it steady in 1 spot.

I will work with you on it, and insure it, and take all the steps I can to prevent it from being busted in the mail.

Call me if you are serious. I'll be up for a bit. Been doing a speaker install.

Keepin' it gangsta with that turbo farm shizzle.

*** New item added***

TA hardened stock-style rocker shafts. These are 140 new, barely used. I will take 90 for them.

Sorry Matt, I sold the pan a long time ago to a local guy.

Come to find out the pan was over 500$ back in like 1994 or something. I think only 8 were ever comissioned to be built... I sold it for way, way too little money...

BandAid- The fuel tank went to this really weird dude in Iowa who totally CAN'T DUNK ON A 9' RIM MANG!!! (hehehe) nah, but seriously it went to Jeremy.