3" Terry Houston Down Pipe w/ Internal Wastegate + HD Actuator

callmeebryan

Up for sale is a nice 3" Terry Houston Downpipe with an internal wastegate. There is a Wideband o2 bung welded on the pipe (i have a FAST B2B system). I will include an o2 bung plug. I will also include a heavy duty actuator for high boost... minimum 18psi and i have run up to 28psi with this setup.

I am selling this because i need to go with a different style downpipe for my new turbo :eek:.

$325 plus shipping

img1240183285293.jpg

img1240183404877.jpg

img1240183331129.jpg

img1240183389205.jpg

img1240183620393.jpg

Sorry guys, i cleaned up my pm box. I need to start saving my full mailboxes :biggrin:

I will get a shipping quote tomorrow for you guys. :cool:

This is currently pending to davinci20. He lives about 75 miles from me and offered to come pick it up and pay cash.

There have been 6 or 7 different people PM'ing me about this.

I will still go ahead and get a shipping quote for those interested, in case the deal with davinci falls through.

Doesn't sound like it matters who responded first. He posted sale pending to the guy that is local to him....... Good luck though

Doesn't sound like it matters who responded first. He posted sale pending to the guy that is local to him....... Good luck though

It does matter....however cash talks, and its much more convenient for someone to pick it up instead of me having to pack it up, ship it out, and hope UPS doesnt destroy it in the process.

buickruss was the first to contact me.
87-turbo-t was next with a low ball offer that was stupid.
davinci20 was next to contact me (this is who is picking it up).
eodtech72 was next.

I am not trying to be rude in any way. I am sorry if things have came off as such. This is a great deal on a great downpipe and im throwing in a HD actuator to boot. Just trying to help the buick community help me too!

It does matter....

buickruss was the first to contact me.

I wasn't trying to be rude either. Just saying even though Russ contacted you 1st and still wants it, you ARE selling it to someone else that is more convenient for you.... and yes, it is a good deal.....