3 bolt .63, .82 garett housings

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I have two housings to choose from. Garett .63 3 bolt or .82 3 bolt p trim housings that fit from te62 and up to t76 with the p trim exhaust wheel. The wastge hole is ported on both , and you can't use a TH dp or stock elbow, only external gates. Thanks

$50 either one, paid $175 new each

Will have to check tomorrow. Thanks

okay .. just PM me the what total amount will be and what forms of payment you accept.

Thanks
David

Originally posted by norbs
I have two housings to choose from. Garett .63 3 bolt or .82 3 bolt p trim housings that fit from te62 and up to t76 with the p trim exhaust wheel. The wastge hole is ported on both , and you can't use a TH dp or stock elbow, only external gates. Thanks

$50 either one, paid $175 new each

Hey Norb,

Can you measure the ID of the housing where the the wheel fits and tell me what it is? I might be interested in the .63 A/R one..

I can only measure the diameter where the wheel exits (inner diameter if thats what you mean,only have a vernier to measure with. Also after cleaning the housing i have seen the usual hairline crack inside. This does nothing to effect anything. Actually my brand new housing cracked right away also. Just giving you the heads up i don't want no suprises on your side. Every housing i have taken off in my life cracks there. I have pianted the .82 with special paint that cost $50 a pint as a bonus,This pain takes about 2 years to burn off its stainless.

Shiping anywhere to the US wil be $16 Paypal is welcome.

norbz@sympatico.ca

Will get back t you Kendall soon. happy new year belated

Norbs,

I will send paypal payment later tonight for the .82 a/r housing. Also will send you an email with my shipping info.

Thanks,
David

Re: Re: 3 bolt .63, .82 garett housings

Originally posted by KendallF
Hey Norb,

Can you measure the ID of the housing where the the wheel fits and tell me what it is? I might be interested in the .63 A/R one..

the exiting diameter is 2.584"

wastegate hole is 1.280"

Going on ebay in two days thanks

Re: Re: Re: 3 bolt .63, .82 garett housings

Originally posted by norbs
the exiting diameter is 2.584"

wastegate hole is 1.280"

Going on ebay in two days thanks

Thanks Norb. I would do a bigger puck if it were a slightly smaller wastegate hole, but I'm afraid that 1.28" would be too big entirely.

The exit diameter leaves me wondering..I have a .82 A/R PT&E housing here and it's more like 2.800"; thought it was a P-trim. :confused:

come on guys this is great deal paid 175 for this, housing is not even rusted yet!