3.400 NEW EAGLE CRANK, K1 Stock length rods

edezutel

Large member
I have a EAGLE crankshaft 3.400 stock stroke.. brand new.. never used.. ready to ship $750 plus the ride, also have a set of ready to go K1 connecting rods $550 shipped and CAT flexplate clearanced for aftermarket crank $50.00 plus shipping. I am selling as I purchased a complete WRE stroker.. thanks

Attachments

• DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC00086.jpg
    DSC00086.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 674
is the flexplate neutral balanced ???

if so how much shipped to st louis and how do you get paid...paypal?

aaron

Eagle

thanks Rick i appreciate that.. Parts are available again.. some body needs this real deal Eagle crank and K1 rods.

Eagle

Flexplate sold and shipped to Jay (thanks).. crank and rods still available.. more pics upon request..

Interested in the Eagle crank. Do you have the orig box that it came in? If so what is the part number? Are you going to BPG this weekend? PM me your best price. If you need to get a quote on shipping my zip is 45342. I'm guessing this a new out of the box piece that has not been touched by any machinist...

Interested in the Eagle crank. Do you have the orig box that it came in? If so what is the part number? Are you going to BPG this weekend? PM me your best price. If you need to get a quote on shipping my zip is 45342. I'm guessing this a new out of the box piece that has not been touched by any machinist...

the post title said NEW.

eagle

yes it is untouched by any machinist.. it is not in its orginal box... I do know the orginal owner and the second owner.. and have the reciept from when he purchased it.. BB&T racing.. item EGL 423134005.. I will not be attending the BPG event.. my zip is 60119. i have more pictures.. provide me with an email and i will send to ya..

The first owners idea was to use this in a Stage 1 3.8 He ended up buying a complete stage 2. In turn I bought this from him and was going to use this in a 109 block with caps, but got side tracked and built a stroker stage 2. Ed bought this from me and was going to build what I had stock piled, but he changed directions and bought a complete short block. I will back Ed up on the origin and that it is a REAL eagle crank uncut. I took very good care of this crank and always had oil on it. For sure a good price at $750. There are becoming less cranks availible. I am even thinking of buying it back!:D

yes it is untouched by any machinist.. it is not in its orginal box... I do know the orginal owner and the second owner.. and have the reciept from when he purchased it.. BB&T racing.. item EGL 423134005.. I will not be attending the BPG event.. my zip is 60119. i have more pictures.. provide me with an email and i will send to ya..

TurboWh1@woh.rr.com