New Eagle Forged Crank

Ken Adams

For sale new Eagle 4140 forged crankshaft. Stroke is standard 3.400" and is internal balanced. Price is $450 shipped to the lower 48 states. Insurance is not included in the asking price. I can email pics if you are interested in the crank.

Last edited:
Sold pending some pics and info. Are you sure it's 3.400 stroke? Was it checked?

Snap a couple pics.

If its what it's suppose to be its a done deal.

Rick

Sold pending some pics and info. Are you sure it's 3.400 stroke? Was it checked?

Snap a couple pics.

Rick
I purchased it new from a retailer and yes, it is 3.400" stroke." Has it been checked? " I am not sure what you are asking .If you mean have I had it checked by a machinist, no I have not. Send me your email address and I"ii send some pics.

Snap a couple pics.

Rick
Rick, some additional information about the crank. The 4140 forged (not 4340 forged) crankshaft is new and still in an unopened carton.. Printed on the carton is the following info: Eagle stock #523134005967, "ESP" 4140 Buick V6 Crank Int. Bal. I suggest you go to the Eagle web site, enter their stock number for more, detailed information. I hope this will be of assistance.

There was a bunch of sroker cranks in standard boxes that were going around. That's my main concern. They came that way from eagle. Can you try and get a number off the crank?

The Number on carton does not mean that's what's in the box. I learned that the hard way.

There was a bunch of sroker cranks in standard boxes that were going around. That's my main concern. They came that way from eagle. Can you try and get a number off the crank?
Specifically, what is the number I need to look for and in what location of the crank can it be found.

Front of crank on the face of the weight. Sometimes you have to look real close to see it.

Front of crank on the face of the weight. Sometimes you have to look real close to see it.
Found it. According to the stamped info on the front of the crank ,# 23134005967 13 01 17, it's the real deal. I'll send pics of the crank.once I have your email info.

For sale new Eagle 4140 forged crankshaft. Stroke is standard 3.400" and is internal balanced. Price is $450 shipped to the lower 48 states. Insurance is not included in the asking price. I can email pics if you are interested in the crank.
ttt still for sale