280 LPH Supra fuel pump installed

Wasn't someone on here running the NA sender with the Denso?

Racetronix, post a link for us, I came up with the BLT1-FPA and no BCA.

I get PM's about plug and play Denso kit's as probably does 87GTA so there are people out there who'd buy a plug and play kit from you. And you'd be the only vendor doing it and would be selling the strongest, most reliable single plug and play pump we could buy. Even if it was $250 with the upgraded wiring it's still cheaper than the $$ I spent on headgaskets and the damn Denso.

I would be in at $250 for a combo for sure.

Let us know Racetronix, sounds like a great idea to me...

Mike

Wasn't someone on here running the NA sender with the Denso?

Racetronix, post a link for us, I came up with the BLT1-FPA and no BCA.

I get PM's about plug and play Denso kit's as probably does 87GTA so there are people out there who'd buy a plug and play kit from you. And you'd be the only vendor doing it and would be selling the strongest, most reliable single plug and play pump we could buy. Even if it was $250 with the upgraded wiring it's still cheaper than the $$ I spent on headgaskets and the damn Denso.

I'm running the N/A sender w/ the pump mounted horizontally to do a vertical (stock TR style) mount using the N/A hanger it takes some fabbing, not much but some.
This pump is the Real Deal, I wish I used it sooner....
who knew:confused:

We are putting together a pump install kit with new in-tank wiring and new bulkhead connector assembly for the installation of these types of pumps.

If someone has a Denso pump new in the box right now please e-mail sales@racetronix.com.

Thanks.

Finally, a real alternative to the Weakbro's.

I can't believe you're the only vendor to help bring a pump kit alternative after what we've gone through in 08.

Finally, a real alternative to the Weakbro's.

I can't believe you're the only vendor to help bring a pump kit alternative after what we've gone through in 08.

We have not had the problems other vendors have had b/c we do not use the F20000169. We use the GSS340M.

We will reserve judgment on Walbro's handling of this matter for now.

We should be able to offer a kit (less pump) by sometime next week.

racetronix i sent you an email mine is suppose to be here on wensday and if you order one from sparkpugs.com they are out so you will have to call their 800 number and get them dropped shipped from denso but they told me they didnt mind doing it for me so i could get my pump soon.

sparkplugs .com sent me an email and said even denso is out of the pump so i called mvp motorsports and they said they can get it drop shipped from toyota if need be but its 240 from them

Help. Just got my pump and no fuel pressure after install. I'm sure I can hear the pump , but get no pressure. Could have I switched the wires? Would it run backwards? I was sure I put the positive on the 5m post. The tank was about empty and I added 6 gallons before I tried to start.

Most likely either you did hook it up wrong or the rubber line from the pump to the sender popped off...either one means dropping the tank again IMO. Assuming, of course, nothing else changed since the last time it ran relating to the fuel system.

I had one of those thoughts, "did I check the wiring to make sure", but I was so far into it that I kept going. I think I was so focused on trying to figure out a way to bypass the factory wiring that I might have missed the basics. What could be more fun than dropping the gas tank again, now that I've added 6 gallons.

Got it in and all looks good. Added a hotwire kit and removed a voltage booster that was hookedup in the trunk. Im not sure how the box worked it had a wire from the alt. That was hot all the time and the other side of that wire was hooked to the brown and tan wire in the trunk. It also had 2 little wires one black and one red but here is the weird thing to me the black wire was grounded and the red wire was hooked to the solid copper wire in the wiring harness which doesnt have any voltage either so how was the box working? It would click on a do the priming an kick back off. So to get rid of it i took the wire off the alt and unhooked the box then i ran a keyed wire from the fuse box and hooked it to the brown and tan wire in the trunk that the box was hooked to, with out this wire the pump wouldnt come on, but the way it is now it doesnt do the prime and stop it runs continuous with the key in the on posititon. Does this sound like the box was bypassing the factory wiring? I thought the relay under the hood controlled all the on\off stuff. With the car running and the hotwire kit hooked up i checked the voltage as far as i could get under the car showed 13.22 volts to the pump and this was after the connector on the hot wire on the factory harness that hooks to the bulkhead so i guess ill leave it unless the way its hooked up would mess something up any thoughts? Oh and thanks for the advice turbofabricator

Help. Just got my pump and no fuel pressure after install. I'm sure I can hear the pump , but get no pressure. Could have I switched the wires? Would it run backwards? I was sure I put the positive on the 5m post. The tank was about empty and I added 6 gallons before I tried to start.

5mm is the negative

I bet that's it. I just figured bigger was positive. I started, stopped and got interrupted too many times. That's about the best excuse I can come up with, except my bad eye sight and dyslexia.

Mike,

How did you mount the pump onto the hanger?

I have a pump on the way and want to start mentally preparring for the installation of it.

Thnaks,
Mike