24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Hey Bob I need a price on a center console, color doesn't matter (I will take a brown one), if not I will have to dye it.

Haven't read all the pages and pages ... BUT if the Vacuum set-up (Pedal Booster etc ...) is still avail. I'll take it.
Thanks for reading none the less (if NO).

Haven't read all the pages and pages ... BUT if the Vacuum set-up (Pedal Booster etc ...) is still avail. I'll take it.
Thanks for reading none the less (if NO).

I have a good working complete vac brake set up with pedal, power brake booster and master cylinder. Whats your zip code for shipping?

looking for heat shield for the fuel hardlines or standpipes some people call them..lines are fixed to the underside of the body just forward of the gas tank and above the exhaust tail pipe....and the hardware and clamp holding the lines if possible

Hey Bob,
I need a set of door locks for the 84 GN I'm in a hurry as it's going in the body shop next week, if you sell them in sets of (3) that's fine too. I'll pm you the shipping information and I'll send you a payment in the "gift" area of paypal.
Figure shipping them to 17403
Chuck

Hey Bob,
I need a set of door locks for the 84 GN I'm in a hurry as it's going in the body shop next week, if you sell them in sets of (3) that's fine too. I'll pm you the shipping information and I'll send you a payment in the "gift" area of paypal.
Figure shipping them to 17403
Chuck

Replied to your Pm.