24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Sorry I didn't sift through all 14 pages but do you have a grey dash that fits an 84 GN? Also I am looking for a GN side mirrors as well? All for an 84 T tops with digital dash (if that matters)

Can you send me a picture of the horn ring and how much you want for it? You can just inbox me. Thanks.

Sorry I didn't sift through all 14 pages but do you have a grey dash that fits an 84 GN? Also I am looking for a GN side mirrors as well? All for an 84 T tops with digital dash (if that matters)

I have a 84 GN dash pad(Sort of dark gray color) in good condition. I have both mirrors also but they need paint. Do you need the pass side to be remote, with the cable? How complete do you need the dash?

-New 86-87 belt tensioner pulley and bearing just like the original pulley $15

Still available?

Better yet, do you have a tensioner assembly?

-New 86-87 belt tensioner pulley and bearing just like the original pulley $15

Still available?

Better yet, do you have a tensioner assembly?

For the New pulley and bearing it would be $24 shipping included.

I don't have any complete belt tensioners for sale.

I think I need just the dash pad I think. Just the part that looks like its made of vinyl. Is there more than one type of grey in 84? If so can you take a pic for me? Also how much you want for the mirrors and the torque plate shipped to 94513?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There's only one gray for a 84 GN. Do you need just the long part of the dash pad(the part that the gauges, radio, and glove box attach to? Or do you need the padded piece surrounds the gauges also. I only ask because it effects the cost of shipping.

I want to say the whole thing, but ill look and make sure when I get home from work today.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It would be $250($120 is shipping) shipping included for the large padded part of the dash pad. And Shipping for the padded piece that goes around the gauges would be $24 for shipping. I will include that part free if you buy the other padded part of dash, just cover the shipping.