2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

I like that idea as well Joe, but I think we'd have to pre-order them and pay to get it done.

I have worked with a local shop before, I would be willing to take this on. We could get them done for $20 each or less depending on the design. Maybe a Texas outline with a Turbo 6 (Jiffy Lube) symbol in the middle? If someone could come up with a design and post some ideas this wouldn't be hard to make happen.

Who all is going from DFW? I would like to group up with a few other TR owners who are driving down there.

I hope to attend this. I have been in the market for another GN so maybe this will inspire me to sell the NSX and finally move forward.:nailbiting:

Who all is going from DFW? I would like to group up with a few other TR owners who are driving down there.
I don't think there is an organized meeting location yet to caravan. That is not a bad idea though. Historically, the Dallas side and the Ft Worth side would meet at a Love's somewhere south of the 35W & 35E merge.

Gonna try one more time.:D Since this is in May we're going to loose the chance of any of the BPG guys coming since their big race is in the same month.:( Granted, we might not get any anyway, but this would put them off completely since it would mean that they have to drive to 2 different races in the same month.:eek:
I would have tried to make it again if it weren't for BPG. I'm ready for another vacation. I like Ohio but it doesn't beat Texas.

Anyone else from Houston area want to roll up to Temple. Plan is to stop at the Love's on 2920 and 290 around 8am ish grab a snack and roll out.

Should be 2 on trailers and one driving at this point.