2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

I'm loaded up ready to roll out. If anyone from Houston area wants to roll together send me a message. We'll meet up at 290 and 2920 at the Love's. Me and Jerryl riding together, we'll be in a tan Chevy with a black enclosed trailer.

Where y'all meeting up in H-boro?

I am planning to be down there around nine or so.

Still got that sway bar I forgot to give to you last time Rich. I'll see if I can get it to you this time. Got a service call in the AM so I doubt I'll make it but maybe on the way back you can pick it up.

I'm ready. Hope the GN is too.

I picked up an Alky kit from Full Throttle at the 2013 Nats still new in the box with the 3 bar for $575. The last time I looked they were $630. If someone wants it I'll let it go for the $575 I have in it. If you are interested post a reply otherwise I'm leaving it at home.

Bring it. I am setting up a different car and need the alky with chip and injectors I plan on running. I'll be in my gray limited

wrenchin at the track. gotta love that. i have your gauges loaded along with some tools. looking forward to some good action tomorrow!

We managed to get there early. My son was up rarin' to go so we had a good start. Car ran great but we didn't make passes. It only used 4.4 gallons from hillsboro to the track and back to waco netting high 20s(28 mpg i think) so the 42 lb injectors and 5.6 tt chip were doing work. Funny how my priorities have changed.
We saw The Bergers, Jimmy West, jim turner, and several others we hadn't seen in a while.
We had a great time. Met hotrawd, chuckd, jerryl, dominique, William and probably others I am forgetting.

My son took a bunch of pix but he isn't up yet and I cant get into his phone to get them. Will post when we do.

We had a GREAT time. For a rain date of the rain date I thought the turnout was decent. If you didn't come I think you would have wished you had. The weather was hot but what track in June isn't.

Definitely a GIANT thanks to David Newton for all his hard work and the hard work of the rest of the local club to sponsor the event. Already looking forward to noble and this event next year.