2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

Just a update on this... but same as last year on the car show. Peoples choice voting.
'79 and Older Buick
'79 and Older Non Buick
'80 and Newer Buick
'80 and Newer Non Buick

We will payout 100% of the $$ plus trophies. $10 entry

Also a note on the race classes we will have trophies as well as the $$ payouts. The trophies were asked for last year when we only paid out $$, so this year you'll get both! :)

Also a note on the race classes we will have trophies as well as the $$ payouts. The trophies were asked for last year when we only paid out $$, so this year you'll get both! :)
That's ashamed I will not be there to reclaim my title and get a trophy this time :( The water around here has just started receding this week and I have too much to clean up..but we have water now!

Just a update on this... but same as last year on the car show. Peoples choice voting.
'79 and Older Buick
'79 and Older Non Buick
'80 and Newer Buick
'80 and Newer Non Buick

Hope someone will take pictures of the peoples choice so us that can't make it can see them.

'79 and Older Buick
'79 and Older Non Buick
'80 and Newer Buick
'80 and Newer Non Buick

Hope someone will take pictures of the peoples choice so us that can't make it can see them.

Mmmm, grill a tortilla, and make some brisket tacos.
No tacos here. Sliced up some sub rolls and chopped it up. Added some fresh diced onions and my spicy BBQ sauce to see how it was.(y) The ends got a little crispy but the meat peels off really nice.;) I had 2 before I realized it.:D

Loaded up and ready to roll

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1434149323722.jpg
    1434149323722.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 117
Loaded up and ready to roll

It's to bad though the GN that is behind my car won't make it. My son's car and he has to work.

I'm ready. Hope the GN is too.

I picked up an Alky kit from Full Throttle at the 2013 Nats still new in the box with the 3 bar for $575. The last time I looked they were $630. If someone wants it I'll let it go for the $575 I have in it. If you are interested post a reply otherwise I'm leaving it at home.

Will there be a meet up in Hillsboro? If so what time and where?

I'm guessing the gates at the track will open at noon, but I'm not sure.

Will there be a meet up in Hillsboro? If so what time and where?

I'm guessing the gates at the track will open at noon, but I'm not sure.
Gates open at noon but I have to get there early to set up. Leaving Mesquite at 8am. That should put me in Hillsboro around 9am. I have one trailered car following me.