2015 MAGNA Fundraiser and Raffle Drive!!!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Its been too quiet around here for the Winter!! Let get this warmed up n' going! Well thanks to the great Vendors supporting us here at Mid Atlantic Grand National Association we came up with this Fundraiser to help support our club and get some really cool Buick Merchandise back to the community. Funds help pay for website, email through Constant contact and events that we put on throughout the year. Cecil County event was beyond amazing in 2014 NE Buick Regionals. Definitely have to thank all our supporters and club members so far with getting this fund raiser going. So lets get to some details. We are going to conclude this fundraiser at Cecil County Racetrack this year at the 2015 NE Buick Regionals so there will be ample time to get your hand on a ticket to win some of the following prizes.
Brand new ALRADCO black Powder Coated Aluminum radiator with both Oil and Transmission coolers built in. Great piece to add to your Stock Turbo Buick all the way to a full blown race car.
A set of Front Fiber glass bumper fillers graciously donated by SPOOLFOOL along with the Rear Single One Piece Fiberglass bumper filler these things fit amazing and look the part as well one of the best things to come along for our Turbo Buicks in the past few years!!
Donated from the great people @ FULL THROTTLE SPEED a brand new Scanmaster 2.1 can own a set of keys to a Turbo Buick or TTA without owning one of these in your car!!
From one of the best vendors to deal with for all your suspension needs HR PARTSNSTUFF donated some great items. Set of Red Poly Crossmember Bushings for race applications and a set of the Black Poly Crossmember Bushings for an upgraded replacement. Also have a set of the Lower Control Arm frame Braces these are the ones that weld in to help your car absorb all that force put on the lower control arms during launch. Donated from RJC RACING Heavy Duty Rear Motor Brace bolt on item that reduces engine flex on the motor mounts.

Last edited:
The tickets will be available for sale at any of our MAGNA events. We have monthly Meets posted on the board and on Facebook.
Tickets will be $5.00 a piece or 5 for $20 So One ticket gives you a chance to win one of the prizes listed above. We will be selling tickets on and up to the giveaway at Cecil County Raceway September 19th 2015 NE BUICK REGIONALS. IF you can not make it to one of our events but are in the area please contact me and I can get you hooked up with some tickets No Problem. WE TAKE PAYPAL!!! Just make sure your contact information is clear on the ticket stub when you fill them out. If your not in the area you will completely be responsible for any shipping charges or arrangements on getting the prize to you!! We have Club reps in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey that can arrange for pickup. Remember this is a Donation your making to MAGNA to help part of the Turbo Buick Community out here in our area. We have a great Community out here that tries to go above and beyond to help keep these cars rolling!! If you haven't been out to one of our monthly meets make some time and bring your cars out and say hello!! Any questions post them up and again THANKYOU!!

Here are some pictures!!
3fe31d8c13cec737abbb20d957c861f0.jpg
61f9d128496b52d0f1ba2be92cc98576.jpg
a1cbbe74fb6a991ef8caff0ad834feec.jpg

f18926165348c6b2fb2443c9317d3ebb.jpg
c6f714121bb7b36e46770e02ef04582d.jpg
b8c2e1362164cead0a7a5256a31e8dde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did "we" [MAGNA] make out with raffle ticket sales at Kirban's?

Where does the Raffle stand in terms of "actual sales" to-date vs. overall "hoped for results"?

We need a lot more in the sales department Mark!!

If your willing to cover shipping charges you can donate if your out of our immediate area!! PM me for ticket info if you make a PayPal purchase. You don't have to be at the giveaway to win.

Great deal on some amazing parts! Support your turbo brothers and sisters! We will ship these items in the US as long as you pay for the ride. You do not need to be present to win! We will post up the winners on our web page! There is only a certain amount of tickets so grab them while you can!!

Two prizes are up for grabs in just two weeks if you haven't bought your tickets yet and can not make the NE Buick regionals on the 19th you can still purchase tickets just click on the DONATE link and you will be entered. www.magnabuick.com/raffle

One more week fellas if you don't have a ticket you can buy them at the show on Saturday! Two prizes up for grabs I'm sure the good ones will go first get your tickets!! Don't have to be there to win!

HUGE thanks to MAGNA !!!!! Great show yesterday at cecil ! I was the lucky winner of the Alradco radiator! also a huge thanks to them for the donation!

Yes let's all congratulate Dave Green from Fair Hill MD on his lucky ticket!! As the first winner he selected the brand new Alradco Radiator for his GN!!
07200eb02344f1322ce359b97589ced1.jpg

I would like to thank everyone that organized the raffle as well as those who donated parts. I won second choice of prizes and chose the rear Spool Fool filler. Received a call with the good news and was told I would need to pay shipping which I was MORE THAN HAPPY to do! Then Spool Fool called a few days later telling me he was going to send me my rear filler FREE!!!! Wow!!! This is why we need to support our vendors!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

I will post up pictures when I receive the filler as we are waiting on some cool Spool Fool T shirts!!!

Just a heads up guys the remaining items will be auctioned off in December at our year end banquet! Stayed tuned to place and date! We still have Front Spoolfool fillers, Fullthrottle scan master, RJC motor bace, and all the good parts shown from HR parts!! If your out of state and want to get in on this just PM me if your local just make it to one of our monthly meets there are two more before December comes around. Help us out so we can help out the turbo Buick community around here with great events and great people!!

Well look what showed up!!!! Thank you so much for this awesome rear filler. Thanks MAGNA and Spool Fool for making this happen!!!!

Attachments

• filler4.jpg
    filler4.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 121
  • Filler 1'.jpg
    Filler 1'.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 125
  • filler2.jpg
    filler2.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 126
  • filler3.jpg
    filler3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 119
  • 21440136974_928bced044_o.jpg
    21440136974_928bced044_o.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 126
Almost forgot the best part!

Attachments

• 22062964895_c43e6ae106_o.jpg
    22062964895_c43e6ae106_o.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 124
There is a reason SpoolFool is the best and this is it! :) We thank them as well! I wish all the vendors were like this! :) Gotta love it when you have a perfect part, perfect customer service, and a vendor who truly cares about those who purchase their products!

Ok guys last call for tickets the raffle will be over on Dec 19th at our Banquet dinner at Georgines.
See our website for ticket details www.magnabuick.com/raffle
Or just PM me on here!! Just remember if you pay for shipping you can enter if your not located on the east coast. We have given away the Alradco radiator and the rear one piece Spoolfool filler. Everything else is still up for grabs!!

Last edited:
Thursday bump! This goes off on Saturday!! Hope everybody has a ticket in! Great response so far from the community keep them coming!!