2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

I voted 1/4 mile and full tree ,I personally liked the original rules. 10.70's won it for me in 2012, $1800 trip and got a lovely plaque lol
Cracked transmission 10 days before event stop me this year, but still showed up to watch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
There were no Plaques this year for our class...Julio said he will address this with the GSCA

Bryan

Cost me $200 for the three days to race and there were 11 or 12 in the class, you'd think they could come up with a damn plaque...what's up with that ??

ok I guess a former winner can't vote because it was a long time ago :rolleyes:. So should I start a new thread about hybrids in the class or are you guys satisfied as long as it meets the 4 rules it's ok :nailbiting:

Already answered your question, hybrids are welcome as long as you meet the weight limits.

:):):):)

I vote no plaques or and no hybrids , was there in 2013 with car but race canceled , I would say I support class more than Mazda , just joking grumpy.

ok I guess a former winner can't vote because it was a long time ago :rolleyes:. So should I start a new thread about hybrids in the class or are you guys satisfied as long as it meets the 4 rules it's ok :nailbiting:
Hybrids are fine, just meet all the current rules. The entire reasoning for this class is to get as much participation as we can. If someone wants to come to the Nats and run 1/4 mile then there are several opportunities to do so. Patrick signed up for several classes and so did JD and a few others including myself which netted me a runner up spot. There is a little something for everyone but the main part is having fun, making new friends, doing other things (Bowling), and great side by side racing (.0058). The main reason I come to the Nats are the relationships that have been developing over the past few years. So even the Ebenezer Scrooges of the bunch with their BAH HUMBUG can make an effort to have a good time

Last edited:
Okkkkkkk !!! Any interest in a 13 sec class ?? :D Ok have to get these old bones moving. only have a year to get this ready.

anyone else ??? :D Guys this has a stock motor in it.. With a little bigger turbo than stock. I think it should go low 12s with the new drag radials.
RX714.jpg

anyone else ??? :D Guys this has a stock motor in it.. With a little bigger turbo than stock. I think it should go low 12s with the new drag radials.
View attachment 237978

Ha, I went 130.8 mph in the 1/4 on a stock 2 screen maf, you ain't foolin' me, I remember your 9 sec recipe thread from years back, it doesn't take half the go fast goodies everyone thinks to run a number ;)

image.jpg

Had a BLAST!!!!!......... Bowling everyone laughed all NIGHT!!!!

Clint nailed when he said this CLASS IS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUNNY!!!!