2015 E85 Prices

$ 2.14 in C. Fl. sad to be close to gas prices but that won't last.............. still the best bang for the buck along with piece of mind...................

Ya even if its more than 93 I would still run it. Now when 100 octane comes down to $2 we will have to reconsider lol

Might just flip the switch on the SD2, turn the alky up and pump some 93 in the tank when spring comes. Gives me a chance to burn a good 93/alky tune and save it in the SD2 for BG TAI class.

I saw 1.37 E85 in Houston last week with regular gas at 1.87. I think it is even lower now, like 1.19. Just a few miles away on the same day I saw E85 at 2.30 and regular gas at 2.00. Does not make sense. The place with the cheaper E85 tests at 85% and the expensive place tested at 70%.

Speedwa in Dundee is $1.33 but all other stations around are a rip off

Still $1.99 in C. Florida and we only have 2 stations in a 5 yes 5 county area!!!!! These distributors have no clue as to the potential in the performance market.......................they have their head so far up ^(^*(&^(^ and are basing on consumer demand acturaries so we are suffering a 40 mile each way to store E-85.
But I will stick with it.....................

Oil prices have come down because of horizontal fracturing. They're not pulling ethanol out of the ground. Why has the price of ethanol dropped with gasoline prices?

Good question. Maybe an indicator of what the real cost of producing ethanol might be? If they can sell it at $1.30 / gal......

The place I buy from in lake city fl (first coast biofuels) is a fuel depot. They service Kennedy space center with e-85. When I ask about the price fluctuations he always mentions the market on "corn futures". Currently 1.83 per gallon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think a more likely scenario is that the price is tied to gasoline and that all of us tax payers are having even more money taken from us to pay for it than before.

Is it still heavily subsidized? I thought most of that expired a few years ago.