2013 Calendar is ready :)

jdsgnx said:
Guy's if your lookin for the" puppies" go to yellowbullit and you can see all you want, but this isn't that kinda thing here.

I think we need to have a little more respect for Kristina and her calander!!!

JD

Well Said

It only takes a few bad apples to ruin it for all.

Hey Kristina,
Will you ship these north of the border to Canada? If yes did you need more $$$ for the shipping?
Thx,
Blake

Hi Kristyna,
When was the last batch of your calendars sent out?
Is there another batch being mailed out soon?
Sounds like you put together another winner & I'm looking forward to getting mine too!

Get paid one week from Tuesday and I'm planning on ordering one from ya.;) That will be the second one since I couldn't afford last years.:(

Mercury7 said:
Hi Kristyna,
When was the last batch of your calendars sent out?
Is there another batch being mailed out soon?
Sounds like you put together another winner & I'm looking forward to getting mine too!

Last batch went out the week before last...next on e goes out tomorrow. :)

Get paid one week from Tuesday and I'm planning on ordering one from ya.;) That will be the second one since I couldn't afford last years.:(

Charlie, I'll send ya one gratis. Just send me your address. I got a few leftover from last year as well.

Kristyna, give me another week and I'll send some more money your way pretty lady. :)

Scojack save me one bro i'll get the cash to you through the pipe line or next meet

Charlie, I'll send ya one gratis. Just send me your address. I got a few leftover from last year as well.

Kristyna, give me another week and I'll send some more money your way pretty lady. :)
Got mine today and all I can say is WOW!:D We really need a drooling smiley.;)

Got mine today and all I can say is WOW!:D We really need a drooling smiley.;)

maybe a mod can copy this one in. sure I have different ones also.

684.gif

Hey Kristyna,
Received them today.
Thanks again for having to send them north of the border twice.;)
Cheers

Hi I'm interested in buying a calendar . My postal code is p3c1m6 .. Yep a perverted Canadian . You take PayPal I assume