2012 Calendars are IN and ready to ship!!! - Pic inside :)

Ms. FastNasty

Thaaaaat's right...have them in hand and ready to go out the door and you know you want one! Like I said before, the proceeds are going to the tb.com nationals AND if they sell really well, any extra is going to go to Shane to help support the board we all love so much. :D

Cost is $15 each shipped. You can send payment via Paypal to kristy46113@hotmail.com or PM me if you don't use Paypal for alternate payment methods. :) VENDORS if you're interested in putting these up in your shop, PM me for discounts on larger quantities. :)

Did I mention that there are multiple pictures on each month this year? As well as a collection of them in the back. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0115_edited.jpg
    IMG_0115_edited.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,564
what the..??????
are you Amish?
get that damn sheet outta the way! lol

I ordered mine the first day and still haven't gotten it :( Supposedly it was shipped On the 18th (a Sunday???) Where are they shipping from?

IM in Indiana just down the road still waiting from shipping on 18th also!!! COME ON USPS !!!!!!!!!!

Got mine yesterday.

Just a suggestion, there is no hole in the calendar in order to hand it.

February is my favorite.

What happened to July and December pics, they look like a bad photoshop pics?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Got mine yesterday.

Just a suggestion, there is no hole in the calendar in order to hand it.

February is my favorite.

What happened to July and December pics, they look like a bad photoshop pics?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

February was one of my favorites too :)
No, they aren't bad photoshopped, they are done using a filter that makes them look like oil paintings. Was just trying different things to see what worked and what didn't. Thanks for the feedback though! :)