*** 2011 Rules VOTING HERE! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people know who they are and if they have raced in TSM within the last year or two. I see Kip is asking for some clarity when he should be taking care of his own class rules, but that's just too hard apparently.
Ronnie, You have really let your b**chness come out, while your pals won't even freaking VOTE!! (Except for TIM because he's a cool dude).
Are you that freaking jealous? Can't outrun JW? Can't outrun Don? STFU! You don't have a car in the class, nor will you. I might have a car for this class, and I'm waiting for the final freaking rules so I can get my sh*t together!!! Will the indi-ohi people just please vote to the final rules can be set and we can start RACING!!
Jason gave out his email, hell send him a vote.

I am not even going to stoop to your name calling Kiddy level.:D You might get mad and wanna fight. I know how hot headed your crew gets.:eek:

Keep on Ronnie. Btw, I'm my own crew.

Can you not read? I never called you a name.... I didn't call anyone a name.... I just used and adjective to describe how your femine side keeps showing up in these threads. I guess the truth hurts or you don't understand written English.

I think people know who they are and if they have raced in TSM within the last year or two. I see Kip is asking for some clarity when he should be taking care of his own class rules, but that's just too hard apparently.
Ronnie, You have really let your b**chness come out, while your pals won't even freaking VOTE!! (Except for TIM because he's a cool dude).
Are you that freaking jealous? Can't outrun JW? Can't outrun Don? STFU! You don't have a car in the class, nor will you. I might have a car for this class, and I'm waiting for the final freaking rules so I can get my sh*t together!!! Will the indi-ohi people just please vote to the final rules can be set and we can start RACING!!
Jason gave out his email, hell send him a vote.

All this is bunch of crap. The deadline was yesterday. Throw out Adam and Sully's vote, post up the rules. It is what it is at this point. I really don't care which way these rules go at this point.

I would have to agree there, the deadline has past. Anyone who voted today evidentally did not read the first post.

I believe gn master is jeff from Florida he stated in last post that his last race was tb. nationals ,but he also ran reynolds so it a 1/4 mile race so there then RONNIE.

Also I feel you need Qauilfying pass to be consider a TSM racer any person who has voted and,not done this shouldn't vote ,but that my.02 cent .

Finally adam voted last night I now this because talk with him when he voted internet service at his new home is not hook up yet, anyone questioned me step up I'm here ,adam posted today to make his vote public .

Sully I have no Idea he might have voted earlier Jason will have let that be known.

I'm out literally

Randy Alexander

Wow...
I finally get home from work and this is what we have...

To answer a few questions. I have a list of who voted. I have a list of racers that actually ran in a TSM event. I will post the votes and the rules tomorrow as I want to cover every aspect of voting and rules and post.

Thread locked til then.

Thanks to all who voted the way they felt and left the bs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.