*** 2011 Rules VOTING HERE! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those the only people on your list who have not voted?

Thanks, Kip

Those are the ones that I know are long time TSM racers that have not voted not the only ones left on the list. If you have more please have them post up/email their votes Kip.

Thanks.

My vote

1. Yes- Ths already has them and Tsm should have if last year was a voting year.

2. No

3. No

4. Yes

5. No- There already is a 67 class as there is an 88 class (TSO) if this passes then the next voting year there will be a vote on 88 turbos in TSM with weight added. Plus it even brings more headache/confussion at tech and the scales.

6. Yes

7. Yes

8. Yes

Thanks, Kip

My vote

5. No- There already is a 67 class as there is an 88 class (TSO) if this passes then the next voting year there will be a vote on 88 turbos in TSM with weight added. Plus it even brings more headache/confussion at tech and the scales.

Kip

Not with an "H" cover
I am buidling a car (not mine)now but for reasons of my own I do not want to run the smaller cover

Not with an "H" cover
I am buidling a car (not mine)now but for reasons of my own I do not want to run the smaller cover

You have a point and that being said I also have a point about tech/ scales and where does it stop (example 88 turbo next).

See ya, Kip

Yes to all

No internet while moving and have been enjoying the isolation

Hope its not too late

Back by end of week
I

Not allowed to vote

Kip,
You did not race in this class in 2009 or 2010 so take your circus act back over to TSH !!!!:rolleyes:

DDay I don't recall you racing either.

1. Allow 295/55 radial - Yes

2. Allow Rack n Pinion steering - No

3. $250 protest rule turbo and $500 tear down rule for anything else no/yes

4. Allow stock location electric water pumps no

5. 67 or smaller Turbo - iron heads 3300 lbs/aluminum heads 3450 no

6. Any type of ignition (DIS,Distributor,COP) yes

7. Any size downpipe no

8. Any size exhaust exits in stock location no

Kip,
You did not race in this class in 2009 or 2010 so take your circus act back over to TSH !!!!:rolleyes:

DDay I don't recall you racing either.

Both of these guy's went to BG and paid for hotels, gas, TSM entry fees and went thru peer tech. I don't know why they don't get a vote.:confused:
I would like to know if anybody voted that raced at TB.com nats only because that was an unofficial race.
There may not be anybody I'm just curious

I would like to know if anybody voted that raced at TB.com nats only because that was an unofficial race.
There may not be anybody I'm just curious

Just my slow car, and I didn't vote or try...

Kip,

Don, who is in charge here, you or Jason?? Do you have a list of who raced where and when? Does Jason have a list? If either of you do why was it not posted??

Don for your information I took a car to BG 2009, went through tech and passed. Then the event decided it was to risky to have the classes run because of rain (act of God). So why would that not count? I guess this is where someone tells me I should be able to control what God does.

Thanks, Kip

I was wondering about gnmaster he only listed that race.

Wow...Have you ever met him? And you are discrediting him.....geez.... And to solve your question...I'm pretty sure he ran TSM in another race commonly referred to as Reynolds.
I hope that helps you out.

Wow...Have you ever met him? And you are discrediting him.....geez.... And to solve your question...I'm pretty sure he ran TSM in another race commonly referred to as Reynolds.
I hope that helps you out.
I have met him I'm just asking a question. I think he works on a Tim's brothers cars and I have no problem with him.
As you would say " So far I have heard from everybody but the person running the show here"
This whole vote deal is a cluster fvck. Nobody knows who has a vote and who don't.
Is there a list ? I ask you cause you seem to know what's going on here more than us.

People who already voted publicly in this thread are.

1) Kevin B.
2) Joe F.
3) Sean H.
4) Randy A.
5) Gnmasters
6) JD
7) Toni C.
8) Chris H.
9) 8 sec 109
10) Steve P.
11) Walt J.
12) D Day
13) Tim L.
14) Deren
15) Kip A.
16) Adam C.
17) Steve (sully)

Then there are a few E-mailed votes I'm sure...

SW.

I think people know who they are and if they have raced in TSM within the last year or two. I see Kip is asking for some clarity when he should be taking care of his own class rules, but that's just too hard apparently.
Ronnie, You have really let your b**chness come out, while your pals won't even freaking VOTE!! (Except for TIM because he's a cool dude).
Are you that freaking jealous? Can't outrun JW? Can't outrun Don? STFU! You don't have a car in the class, nor will you. I might have a car for this class, and I'm waiting for the final freaking rules so I can get my sh*t together!!! Will the indi-ohi people just please vote to the final rules can be set and we can start RACING!!
Jason gave out his email, hell send him a vote.

I have met him I'm just asking a question. I think he works on a Tim's brothers cars and I have no problem with him.
As you would say " So far I have heard from everybody but the person running the show here"
This whole vote deal is a cluster fvck. Nobody knows who has a vote and who don't.
Is there a list ? I ask you cause you seem to know what's going on here more than us.

Ha... I just pretend to know something...(i am sure the masses will agree)... I travel to much to know what is going on at my own city......Hell I was 4 states away and someone tells me about a double homicide (shot father and mother and left 7 month old baby crawing around the house for two days) in my home city...I was like huh? Really?... So trust me when I say...the couple computers at home maybe signed on here... but I see must of your BSing via Bberry.....people wonder why I am laughing so hard in airports...thanks for the laughs on hard days...I'll send you a Hallmark Card...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.