2009 Southern Buick Shootout Reynolds, GA

Will hybrids be allowed in the index classes?

Yes, any B.O.P powered cars are allowed in Index and Gamblers racing. The only classes that are Buick specific are the ones that start with the damn letter "T". :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NO Bad words her Clint HeHe TSO too sort out, TSM too slow motors All in fun guys. Clint Will do a GREAT job He's been doing it a long time.

don't forget "CATEGORY6"

hi clint,how's it goining?
don't forgret "CATEGORY 6" the HEAVY true back-halved buick!3000 LBS
all she's done the last 3 years is 2006 gsca nats #1 qualifer:biggrin:
2007 broke a motor :mad:
2008 gsca # 2 qualifer:cool:
how about another "big gun shoot-out" @ reynolds?
i'll be a sponser if she is still in one piece when reynolds gets here:smile:
a BIG sponser.
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick):eek:

hi clint,how's it goining?
don't forgret "CATEGORY 6" the HEAVY true back-halved buick!3000 LBS
all she's done the last 3 years is 2006 gsca nats #1 qualifer:biggrin:
2007 broke a motor :mad:
2008 gsca # 2 qualifer:cool:
how about another "big gun shoot-out" @ reynolds?
i'll be a sponser if she is still in one piece when reynolds gets here:smile:
a BIG sponser.
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick):eek:

Lemme think about it.................................ok, PM SENT!!:)

hi clint,
yes,i am talking about the quickest 8 buicks at reynolds .4 pro tree first car to the finish line wins the money.we can call it "THE GEORGIA SHOOTOUT"
quickest 8 door slammers with 2 alternates for the first two rounds.i'll put up the trophys and $1,000 to seed the sponser purse.trophys for 1st,2nd,3rd place. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG,AND HOPE THAT YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH!!!
WADDA YOU THINK?
BOBBY DON

hi clint,
yes,i am talking about the quickest 8 buicks at reynolds .4 pro tree first car to the finish line wins the money.we can call it "THE GEORGIA SHOOTOUT"
quickest 8 door slammers with 2 alternates for the first two rounds.i'll put up the trophys and $1,000 to seed the sponser purse.trophys for 1st,2nd,3rd place. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG,AND HOPE THAT YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH!!!
WADDA YOU THINK?
BOBBY DON

How big do the doors need to be?? If I cut some in , would that count ??:eek: Mike:cool:

Yea , I saw that!! Lets see 14 hour tow , for a gamblers race:rolleyes:

C'mon now Mike, I guess it would be a long drive back after you get put out in the first round of the gamblers race, then buy back in and red light in round 2, whatya think??:biggrin:

C'mon now Mike, I guess it would be a long drive back after you get put out in the first round of the gamblers race, then buy back in and red light in round 2, whatya think??:biggrin:

Thats probably how it would go for me!! And if it was in the SHOOTOUT I wouldnt mind it so much!! Gettin beat by you , or Len or Catagory 6 or the BigWood car might be a topic of conversation for the winter. But the gamblers race against a 12 second car , that would be just too embarrasing.
I dont understand what everyone is so afraid of!! Mike:cool:

LOL Mike ur the man!! Just add 2000 pounds of weight to the dragster and come on... J/K

LOL Mike ur the man!! Just add 2000 pounds of weight to the dragster and come on... J/K

It weighs 1880# already. Maybe 500# lighter than the other fast bodied cars!
And they all have the advantage of the "TURBO" RIGHT????? They dont have no 400HP robbin supercharger sittin on theirs. But , Nobody cares!! Mike:cool:

Mike has that thing ever made a full 1/4 pass I seen the 4.35 on the side

I just rolled that number in to make the picture look better!! It hasnt run anything near that in years. Fastest 1/4 mile pass ever has been 7.12 and that was years ago also. So whats the problem?? Mike;)

Reynolds Event

And for Night Time Entertainment.......
Bring your golf carts!! ;)
We know Dusty's can do tricks!! LOL

Clint,
Thank you for all your hard work, Cal and I appreciate it.....or at least I do!
I am happy to have you as the Race Director for this event, I know it will be a huge success.....I only hire the Best! ;)

Holly Hartline

And for Night Time Entertainment.......
Bring your golf carts!! ;)
We know Dusty's can do tricks!! LOL

Clint,
Thank you for all your hard work, Cal and I appreciate it.....or at least I do!
I am happy to have you as the Race Director for this event, I know it will be a huge success.....I only hire the Best! ;)

Holly Hartline[/QUOT

THIS IS GOING TO BE FANTASTIC!!!!:D :D :D