2009 Nissan Skyline R35 GTR Twin Turbo

I have to admit, that it has some pretty impressive numbers. But 70 grand? I like the older skylines better myself. So it's an 11 second car. Better hope you dont break anything on it. I can only IMAGINE what a new, say, starter, O2 sensor, plug wire or coil pack will cost you. Screw that car. For 5 grand or so, a grand national will beat that car down. That car, when glanced at kinda quick, looks just like yet another, all silver japanese car. When glancing thru a sea of traffic, a grand national will catch your eye quicker than ****. Everyone stops at the sinister looking all black buick. And everyone knows our reputations too.
Nice ride though.

I like the last part of your statement. "Everyone knows our reputation." Perfectly said. :cool:

When people see the GN's roll around, they know its time to get smacked around a little.

Id bet it will be a lot more than $70k for the tricked out carbon fiber paneled "flagship" edition. Sounds like $100-110k in todays dollars. Probably even more by then.

Nice car!! I wonder if the 11.7 is a Japanese market car?? Most everything I've read about it has it in the mid 12s.More towards the base vette,rather than the ZO6.If only I didn't need to eat or have a place to live.......

Must be the Japanese emissions standard model. Which probably means no cat, no fuel mileage concern, etc. Maybe possible though if they drove it like they stole it and dropped it at 6K and were a great driver.