2008 Bpg Nationals

thanks,i haven't been around the turbo buick scene in a couple years.i didn't exactly know what the bpg was,i would very much like to race and attend though!wasn't exactly to happy with the buick natoinals last time i attended,it wasn't like it had been in years past.thanks for the info.

do you guys have any idea what it will cost to race per day?pit vehicle included,or is thier a parking fee?thanks

I believe pricing is to stay the same as 2007

There is no pre-registration required for the 2007 BPGHP National meet!

Pricing schedule:

Daily Spectator Pass:
$15
Friday Racing Pass: $35
Saturday Car Show Only: $20
Saturday Racing Pass (car show included): $35
Sunday Racing Pass: $35
Quick 16 Sticker: $35
Super 8 Sticker: $35

pit vehicle is include in race/spectator fee...no charge for parking.....also because of the rain on the sunday if you had a sunday race ticket it will be honored for the 2008 event

copied and pasted

Payouts and Rainchecks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BPG Board of Directors has decided that payouts for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race classes that were not run on Sunday due to the rainout will be carried over to the 2008 BPG event and paid in ADDITION to the 2008 payouts.

Ticket Refunds - Anyone presenting a 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race ticket stub for the Sunday rainout will be given a free race ticket at the 2008 BPG event. These tickets can be exchanged at the registration tent.

S8/Q16 stickers - Anyone who purchased a S8/Q16 sticker for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals will be entitled to a free S8/Q16 sticker for 2008. The BPG has a list of those who did purchase the 2007 sticker. These stickers will be made available at the 2008 event.

The Board of Directors wants to handle the unfortunate rainout in the best interests of our members and guests. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Thank you.
BPG #1003

gbsean, I guess that means Im in??? I paid my race fee and had my Quick 16 sticker. So that means im IN !!! WO-HOO Im happy!!! Seriously, have you come up with the rules for quick 8 and quick 16 yet ??? Thanks Mike:cool:

Race date

I know this will make alot of us happy that kept hoping mother nature would be nice but she wouldnt budge. How do we address this in our application or will you handle it on your end. And hi Mike:biggrin:

Steve Pitts

quote S8/Q16 stickers - Anyone who purchased a S8/Q16 sticker for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals will be entitled to a free S8/Q16 sticker for 2008. The BPG has a list of those who did purchase the 2007 sticker. These stickers will be made available at the 2008 event.

there is no pre-registration for this event.....just show up:biggrin:

GASTRONOMIC Qs, GARCON!

there is no pre-digestion at this event..just don't throw up:biggrin:

------------------------------------------------------------------
'Ullo,

Will you be in the Concessions Area,
offering up some fish 'n chips, for
all the hungry lads & their mums
or their missus, what?

Perhaps some kidney pie, eh?

Or some porridge for the starvin' wee lil' ones?

'Owever will we make it w/o some ale, guvnuh? :confused: :wink: :confused:

What would really be cool is to see
mike get to run the Q8 or Q16 and make some exhibition runs against the turbo v6 dragster.

i have a few ??'s myself. will there be any track prep this year? if so will it be more then the first 60 feet? also if it gets rained out again, will they pay out to qualifing spots? or just keep the money again?

i have a few ??'s myself. will there be any track prep this year? if so will it be more then the first 60 feet? also if it gets rained out again, will they pay out to qualifing spots? or just keep the money again?
Are you talking BPG or GS Nationals?

Is this what your looking for Len?

Trader Rating: (0)
copied and pasted

Payouts and Rainchecks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BPG Board of Directors has decided that payouts for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race classes that were not run on Sunday due to the rainout will be carried over to the 2008 BPG event and paid in ADDITION to the 2008 payouts

The BPG Board of Directors has decided that payouts for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race classes that were not run on Sunday due to the rainout will be carried over to the 2008 BPG event and paid in ADDITION to the 2008 payouts----------------

why was that decided like that? what does paying entry fee's for one race have to do with pay out's for the next years race. no one else does that! it was a slap in the face after trying to deal with ****y track prep and paying all that money to get in. not to mention towing the car 2300 miles. i for one expeted more out of the bpg. im sure if john's riv was running right, he would have had the track sprayed before his run.

The BPG Board of Directors has decided that payouts for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race classes that were not run on Sunday due to the rainout will be carried over to the 2008 BPG event and paid in ADDITION to the 2008 payouts----------------

why was that decided like that? what does paying entry fee's for one race have to do with pay out's for the next years race. no one else does that! it was a slap in the face after trying to deal with ****y track prep and paying all that money to get in. not to mention towing the car 2300 miles. i for one expeted more out of the bpg. im sure if john's riv was running right, he would have had the track sprayed before his run.

Crappy thing also,If you dont go back this year,You dont even have a chance to win last years money!

Payouts and Rainchecks

The BPG Board of Directors has decided that payouts for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race classes that were not run on Sunday due to the rainout will be carried over to the 2008 BPG event and paid in ADDITION to the 2008 payouts.

Ticket Refunds - Anyone presenting a 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals race ticket stub for the Sunday rainout will be given a free race ticket at the 2008 BPG event. These tickets can be exchanged at the registration tent.

S8/Q16 stickers - Anyone who purchased a S8/Q16 sticker for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals will be entitled to a free S8/Q16 sticker for 2008. The BPG has a list of those who did purchase the 2007 sticker. These stickers will be made available at the 2008 event.

The Board of Directors wants to handle the unfortunate rainout in the best interests of our members and guests. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Thank you.
BPG #1003

Crappy thing also,If you dont go back this year,You dont even have a chance to win last years money!

Otto...Otto... thought we talked about this on Saturday......:biggrin: ....just come and hang out and have some fun ....thats what it is all about....:eek: