2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMC Twin-Turbo V12 Fully Loaded for Sale

my1stgn

Why drive a single turbo V6 when you can drive a twin turbo V12? :p We are selling the wife's Mercedes Benz S65 AMG. Car dynoed 526rwhp and 692rwtq with pump 91 octane, K&N filters and ECU tune. With other mods (turbo and intercooler upgrades) this cars make over 1,000 lb*ft of torque!! This thing is a beast! The wife ran a 7.28 @ 97 MPH in the 1/8, full weight (5500 lbs) on drag radials with a 1.6 60' (see video below). The interior is HUGE and you have plenty of room to seat 4-5 adults. This car has EVERY option that was available for that year (I worked at Mercedes for 5 years as a Master Tech so you can trust me on this). Everything was well maintained by myself. Any questions please PM me. Thanks guys!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3616125941.html

There will be a slight discount for TB Members! :D If interested PM me an offer! ;)

I can tell you from personal experience/ownership that the V12TT (M275) powered Mercedes vehicles are incredible cars to drive - and the engine is borderline unbreakable.

Good luck with sale!

I can tell you from personal experience/ownership that the V12TT (M275) powered Mercedes vehicles are incredible cars to drive - and the engine is borderline unbreakable.

Good luck with sale!

Yes Sir, in case some of you are not familiar with the AMG vehicles, each AMG engine is hand built from start to finish and the engine builder puts a plaque on the engine with his signature. You can literally drive this car like a race car (floor it at every light) and the engine will last for a long time! These things are AWESOME!!!

Awe guys thanks for the offers. The only reason we are selling it is because of the new baby. Trust me, if I could figure out a way to squeeze in 3 car seats in the back we wouldn't be selling it at all! We have a few other cars including a GN so I don't think we will be looking for a replacement anytime soon for this car. And I don't care what the wife says, we are not selling it just cause she is .10 faster than me in the 1/8. LoL

Great deal on a beautiful car. I had the little brother to this car and would jump on this one if it was black on black. How many miles on it?

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. The car has 94,XXX miles on it. Most of the "problematic" stuff has already been replaced so the car is pretty solid right now. If you have ever been in an S-Class you will know how nice they are. But the AMG cars are just so much nicer. It's like comparing a '87 Buick Regal 3.8 Carburated V 6 (regular S-Class) to a '87 Buick Grand National (S55 AMG V8 Kompressor) to the king of the hill '87 Buick GNX (S65 AMG Bi-Turbo V12)!!! There was around 200 of these cars made ('06 S65) so they are pretty rare. Let me know if you guys have other questions! Thanks!

**BUMP**
Asking $30k OBO. Will be for sale on EBay this weekend so PM before if your interested. Thanks!!

Your killin me. Wish I was closer to view. But I just can't justify the trip right now.

Where are you located at? And you could kill two birds with one stone. San Diego is a BEAUTIFUL vacation spot! Visit the Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, LegoLand, or Knotss Soak City! =)

SD is an amazing town, only Mediterranean climate in the US, great people food.... Moved back to MT to raise our family. Great car here! GLWS