FS: 2006 Mercedes Benz S65 Twin Turbo V12

my1stgn

Why drive a single turbo V6 when you can drive a twin turbo V12? :p We are selling the wife's Mercedes Benz S65 AMG. Car dynoed 526rwhp and 692rwtq with pump 91 octane, K&N filters and ECU tune. With other mods (turbo and intercooler upgrades) this cars make over 1,000 lb*ft of torque!! This thing is a beast! The wife ran a 7.28 @ 97 MPH in the 1/8, full weight (5500 lbs) on drag radials with a 1.6 60' (see video below). The interior is HUGE and you have plenty of room to seat 4-5 adults. This car has EVERY option that was available for that year (I worked at Mercedes for 5 years as a Master Tech so you can trust me on this). Everything was well maintained by myself. Any questions please PM me. I have it listed on Craigslist for $32,000 but I will let it go to another TB Member for $30,000. Thanks guys!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3616125941.html

Noooooo!! Say it isn't so!!

Why are you selling it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the c/l ad.

LOL. Yeah, unless you can find 3 car seats that will fit in the back, we dont have any other choice. We dont want to sell it but it doesnt make sense keeping it when we already have 3 other cars that we use.

Good luck with the sale, Victor.
Sorry to hear that you guys have decided to sell it.
I was just getting to upgrade the Caddy to a Hennessey V700
for the paltry sum of $20K just to stay up with you guys with that beast.
Now I can save my $$ and maybe able to eat & live for a little longer.
Additionally, if I had $20K + to blow on anything, I would sit up all night & watch it.
As said in the movie title, "This is no Country for old men".
Us old men are first and foremost on that "not so appetizing" food chain.

Thanks Gary! The car has around 94k miles and when it comes to the engine, thats almost nothing since these engines last for ever.

Someone else had asked if they buy this car would it come with "tech support" so let me throw it out there to everyone, if you buy this car from me I will help you out anytime you need to work on this car (assuming I am available). The only reason I owned it (besides it being a badass car) is because I could actually work on it since I worked at Mercedes. So dont let that scare you. I will show you or help you work on it anytime you need and I still have friends that work at Benz so getting those special tools or parts shouldnt be an issue.

I had a few more mods I wanted to do (upgrade intercoolers, meth injection, etc) but since I am selling it I decided to just save that money. But I would love to see whoever buys this car mod it to be faster and I would like to help! I imagine this car could be in the high 6's in the 1/8th with the right mods which would be freaken awesome! Anyways, I just want to see this car and would hate to sell it to some stranger out of town that would just keep it as it is. I am weird like that with my cars! :p

Please don't sell it to anybody local.
I wouldn't want to read my own Caddy's epitaph
on the forum.
A few nice pics should be in order and will help it sell faster.

OK, I gotta ask, what kind of fuel mileage does this thing get? Not quite as good as my 05 C230 Kompressor am guessing. Mine is only 4 cylinders and 1.8 liters so the S65 is 3 times bigger? Probably isn't that much different :)

LOL. Good question. It actually gets better fuel mileage than my '11 Nissan Armada! :p In the city you could expect about 13-14 mpg and on the freeway you can expect 18-20 mpg. But remember this is a 6.0L with about 530 RWHP to the wheels and over 690 RWTQ!