V12 Twin Turbo Gasoline Engine
5 Speed Automatic Transmission
Rear Wheel Drive
Linguitronic and Nav Equipped – Does Not Have Parktronic or Distronic
43,672 Miles

Price:
$26,500 or best reasonable offer

Current Location:
Van Wert, OH – Near Fort Wayne, IN (about 3 hours east of Chicago)

Mods:
Eurocharged ECU Dyno Tune – Unmodified TCU
Upgraded C&R Heat Exchanger – Professionally Installed
Trunk Mounted Reservoir – Professionally Installed
Smoked Tail Lights, Center Brake Light, Side Marker Lights, and Turn Signals in the Mirrors
De-badged – Still Have Badges, Can Be Reinstalled
Makes 536 rwhp/779 rwtrq – Dyno Sheet Pictured Below
25% Window Tint On All Glass Except Windshield

I am selling my beloved 2003 CL600. With my job I travel/ move all over the US every few months; and right now I just have too many toys. The car has been my pride and joy for 3 years; and is currently in excellent condition and runs very well – but it is not a new car and shouldn’t be expected to be perfect. Super quick car - but very tame and docile to drive as long as you aren't WOT. Acceleration is almost video game like. It has not been abused, and the transmission still has all torque limiting functions. The ABC suspension works as it should. Highway fuel economy is around 22 MPG. I do have both keys for the car, as well as all manuals and Nav CD’s. The CCW 505a wheels are not on the car anymore due to some fit issues (the rear wheels were beveled for an H&R style wheel spacer – this caused vibration). The Texas Mile speeds and Dyno were prior to the heat exchanger/remote reservoir upgrade.

Since I have owned it, I have installed a new battery (03/11), K&N air filters, new intercooler pump (4/09), and new driver’s side coil pack (3/11) - passenger side coil pack replaced 10/07. Also have new front rotors/pads on order...

Please, serious inquiries only - my phone number is 320-248-7167.

Thanks,
Zach

Pics:

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC03292.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

CL600-CustomTune.jpg

Reservoir.jpg

Thanks! It's been to the track a few times - best so far is a very traction limited 12.1 @ 120 mph.

Price lowered from $26,500 to $24,000

I ran a 4 door one these with traction control..I went up in smoke on 30 mph roll, That Mercades Was Gone!!!!....lol (I now have Falkin Anzis's instead BFG comp T/A's) That won't happen again....8^)

Enjoy, good luck in the sale!It's an extremly fast car!
Bozo

I ran a 4 door one these with traction control..I went up in smoke on 30 mph roll, That Mercades Was Gone!!!!....lol (I now have Falkin Anzis's instead BFG comp T/A's) That won't happen again....8^)

Enjoy, good luck in the sale!It's an extremly fast car!
Bozo

Thanks. With just sticky tires the car should be in the mid/high 11 range. Right now it requires a lot of peddling to keep from roasting the tires.

With an LSD and TCU tune (about $2700) plus sticky tires it should be in the low 11/high 10 range. A set of M/T ET Street II's can be included in the sale - I haven't put them on yet.

From a roll the car runs with a lot of high 10 -11 sec cars - so far has beat an H/C/I C5 Z06, 408 Trans Am built by G-Force in Pearland, Tx, Mk4 Supra, 426 rwhp FD RX7, GSXR 600 (though I DO question rider ability), C/I Z28 w/ 100 shot, Procharged/semi-built 96 Cobra Mustang, built STI (although I'm not a Subie guy...so who knows what that means)...and I may be forgetting some.

which wheels goin with the Benz? thanks

Right now it has the stock ones on it - the CCW's are back in Texas and vibrate due to the wheel spacer issue. So - for the asking price just the stockers unless something else is negotiated.

cl600

PM sent hoping to do a deal with you i was hoping to score a used ZO6 but your car is a little more practical:biggrin:

PM sent hoping to do a deal with you i was hoping to score a used ZO6 but your car is a little more practical:biggrin:

Got it and replied. It won't beat EVERY Z06, but you'll make several of them check to see if they missed a gear...

You did bring up something about the wheels that I had not thought about. I work construction - the car and I are near Fort Wayne, Indiana. The CCW wheels are in Texas (with 245 Nitto Invo's on the front and 275 Nitto NT05's on the rear - the Nitto's are 1.5 years old I think and have 225 miles on them) - I do still have them, but getting them to a buyer and/or on the car would take some time. The best way to get them to fit properly is to either A) Have the rear wheels machined to take a typical hubcentric ring (I have some plastic ones) or B) Get a set of the H&R wheel spacers (the minimum with the 45* bevel is 10mm from H&R) and test fit - if they don't fit, have them machined down. I was going to do this - but just haven't had the car and the wheels in the same place in over a year.

Price lowered to $23,000

Also, an update - the car has rolled to 44.5k miles.

Had an ABC damper hose, PSE pump, front brakes (new rotors/pads), and transmission mount replaced - along with an oil change and a PPI.

Here are pics of the PPI:

b6187ed2.jpg

ef288124.jpg

a7703799.jpg

351ad402.jpg

DSC04123.jpg

DSC04122.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

Crack in plastic - glued to stop spread
DSC04125.jpg

Weather strip damage - looks like a mouse chewed on it?
DSC04142.jpg

RR Wheel
DSC04126.jpg

RR Tire
DSC04127.jpg

RF Wheel
DSC04128.jpg

RF Tire
DSC04129.jpg

LF Wheel
DSC04130.jpg

Car "sold" on eBay - but so far the winning bidder appears to be a tire kicker. So - if anyone is still interested, let me know.

BTW - car was paid off on 10/3/11 and below is pictures of the clean, free, and clear title...should make the transaction even easier now!

TitleFront.jpg

TitleBack.jpg