2005 GTO Judge : RAM AIR 6 (official pics)

CM_Ls1

2005 GTO Judge : RAM AIR 6 (official pics)

I love it...

officialjudge1.jpg

officialjudge2.jpg

officialjudge3.jpg

officialjudge4.jpg

officialjudge5.jpg

officialjudge.jpg

dreamcruisegto.jpg

and some under the hood pics from woodward dream cruise :jd:

cruise.jpg

cruise1.jpg

cruise2.jpg

cruise3.jpg

cruise4.jpg

I must admit, I like it:) The 04's didn't light my fire, but this one has the looks to back up it's muscle. (I still say most of the cars on THIS website would blow it's doors off :D )

Yes that is pretty fricken sweet ...about time......

Oh wait thay still have to produce it:mad:

That car is certainly wicked!!! I like it!!! Now if the car does not cost 50000 it should sell very well.
:p

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it.

It almost looks like a drawing that I saw a couple of years ago of what the '05 Mustang was going to look like.

This is great but I don't think that this is a production vehicle.
I have seen pictures from GM of the 2005 and it is not this radical!

now this is just plain fuggin ridiculous. First, I hate the styling of the GTO, now I am liking the pictures above of that good looking car, only to see the production version is just as gay as the one that is out now. "Why the hell do manufacturers make cool ass concepts, and then totally fug up the production version!!!!
eg. the '05 mustang concept (silver with the black stripes and the ram air hood they had at the car shows) was just plain bad ass looking, then ford releases the super gay production version. WTF??:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

LOVE the Judge, hate the standard 05 GTO version.. The judge is even the 70 Orbit Orange color .. sweet:) Love the 'real' ram air too

I definitely like the RA VI Judge. It will sell assuming they DO build it.

I must be the only one to think its modeled after an M3...

The Judge is much better, to bad this was not the 04 GTO.:(
It will probably run 40K and no one will buy it considering the Z1 vette runs $43k.

The GTO got a bit better also, so maybe this car will eventually not be a GTP, Grand Prix, Grand Am in the eyes of many in a few years.

But I have to give it up to Pontiac, they must of heard the boo birds very clearly the first time around and at least did something about it.

Finally moving in the right direction on this one.;)

So your registered over here to? Yet to say my car is bland because I dont like the new GTO? :rolleyes:

Go back to that thread on LS2 and look at the post I quoted. Then tell me who called the GTO bland and who said they owned a GTO.

man, shame the first one isn't the production car. It's a lot better looking, you can really see some euro car in it too in my book.