2004R manual shifting question

TPI79MC

Just to get some info on the table, I have a "Stage 3" Jimmybuilt transmission. The engine is a 406 with an Accel Pro Ram single plane EFI ran by an Accel Gen 7 system. I want to manually shift the car at 6300 but its giving me some problems.

In regards to WOT, what controls when the 2004R transmission shifts VS. when you physically shift it?

I'm having an issue at the track where I need to ratchet shift the car several hundred RPMs before my desired shift point. My old turbo 350s would shift when you did.

One last thing to consider, I'm having a nightmare of a time getting a throttle/tv cable setup working properly on this Accel throttle body. BTO built me a kit for it, but I'm in contact with them again because something isnt right with it. If I set the TV cable properly, I can only show 95 or 96% throttle opening pushing uncomfortably hard on the gas pedal. If I loosen the TV cable, I can almost get 100% throttle opening but then the trans does not shift properly. Does the TV cable setup have any affect on the problem I mentioned in the top of the post?

Much thanks for any one willing to offer some advice.