2002 Corvette Z06

LC2ROD

2002 Corvette Z06 - 1 OWNER, I bought the car brand new and have been the only owner/driver of this car. Completely stock, with no modifications. Only 17K original miles. Never driven in rain or bad weather. Garaged year round. I have every shred of documentation on this car since new. No accidents or paintwork ever. Car is Millenium Yellow with Mod Red interior. I beleive only 12 were made with that combo in 2002. Oil changed every 1000 miles or less with Mobil 1. Just had all fluids done. Car is immaculate. Please PM all inquiries.

ASKING $25,900.00

They must have changed how you post pics on here recently, because I know I have done it beofre and now I can't seem to figure it out. :confused:

I had the same problem when i put my mustang in the non buick section.
I was told that because other forums were using this one as a host to sell cars,(or something like that) they disabled the pics for that section.
you can put the pics in another section,like maybe, members cars pics section, + then just put a link to it in your thread, by copying+ pasting.
That is one way,or you can put pics in place like photo bucket + then do a link to it.
Hope this helps.

I had the same problem when i put my mustang in the non buick section.
I was told that because other forums were using this one as a host to sell cars,(or something like that) they disabled the pics for that section.
you can put the pics in another section,like maybe, members cars pics section, + then just put a link to it in your thread, by copying+ pasting.
That is one way,or you can put pics in place like photo bucket + then do a link to it.
Hope this helps.

Ahhhh I see said the blind man. There is a pic in one of your threads about cars that you have owned (which was one of my favorite threads on this or any other board for that matter).

If anyone wants pics, just shoot me you email address and i can send them direct. :cool:

Ahhhh I see said the blind man. There is a pic in one of your threads about cars that you have owned (which was one of my favorite threads on this or any other board for that matter).

If anyone wants pics, just shoot me you email address and i can send them direct. :cool:

yup i thought of that thread, but i wouldn't link to that one because any prospective buyer would have to go thru the whole thread to find yours + also get distracted by all the other cars on there.
If you are going to try i would just start a new one with just your car on it, that is an awesome car by the way.