2000 Camaro SS in Vegas - 1 of 39, 23,500 1-owner miles, $15,500

x86gn

2000 Camaro SS coupe (no T-tops), arctic white with ebony cloth, automatic. Per SLP, this is only one of 39 SS cars made (white A4 SS coupe) and is SLP build 3222. The car has about 23,500 miles on it and I am the original, non-smoking owner.

The car has never been dented, hit, repainted, etc... and has always been a Nevada car so there's obviously no rust or corrosion like that. The car is a toy car so has rarely even been in the rain. The car is almost 100% stock, with deviations being tinted windows, a STB, nearly new BFG G-Force 275/40/17s which replaced the dry-rotting F1s, and a replacement Delco battery. The car has never had a lid, etc... on it. With exception of the battery, the car has never had any repair or warranty work of any kind and runs/drives perfectly.

I've used Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic since about 1,500 miles. The interior is close to mint with no stains, rips, wear marks, smells, etc... The exterior is super nice, with only a few stone chips from normal driving and one very slight ding on the passenger quarter panel (only visible from an extreme angle and if you're looking for it). The car has the preferred equipment group package that includes things like cruise, hatch release, power locks, windows, mirrors, remote keyless entry, power seat, and has the Monsoon system. All options/accessories work like they should.

This is easily one of the nicest SSs that one can come across. The car stickered at $27,830 and I've got the window sticker, SLP build sheet, brochure, etc... Asking $15,500. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking