2 Years of working out bugs, Now finally Pay Off!

edv2

SPOOLIN' NO FOOLIN'
It's been 2 long years, but multiple wiring problems,exhaust leaks,2 blown head gaskets(1 internal,1 external),and a toasted turbo later, the E.T Finally what I wanted!Here is a list of mods:Engine-.020 W/ JE pistons,Stock rods,.010 under crank,stock heads ported, stock intake ported,Precision .210 Billet roller cam,and stock valvetrain.Mods:ATR 3" Pitbull turbo Back W/ TIAL EXT. wastegate,009 injectors,Turbo Precision TE 44,Red's XP pump Hot wired & Voltbooster,3.5" MAF & Translator+,Precision's turbo filter set up,ADJ. fuel press. regulator,and Turbo Tweak's chip!Suspension:2 rear air bags,front swaybar disconnected and MT E.T. Streets on 24 lbs boost!My fastest ET was against My friend's 95 firebird w/ a cam and 150 shot of nitrous!I Dynoed the car @ CRT perf. Norwalk, OH. and she put out 369HP @RW and 430Ftlbs Trk.!also this is on stock trans. and converter!If you wish to see videos they are on you tube user:EDV2, and My space:Edward vitai of lorain!Please view attachments for times!:)

Attachments

• Timeslips-june 1.jpg
    Timeslips-june 1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 590
  • Oct. 12 = Best ET.jpg
    Oct. 12 = Best ET.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 584
  • Photo0030.jpg
    Photo0030.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 581
That is flying with a 44 and a stock intercooler. Good job. I saw your video on youtube, and couldn't believe it. Get that 60' down into the 1.5's and you will be in the 11.teens.

Nice looking car BTW.:biggrin: The silver GN look makes more power too. Next year, everybody will be doing it.