1st Sm installed...here are the numbers....Help !?!?!?

Soldier_GN

So i hooked up my Sm to the PL...SM works, Pl does not.

Here are my numbers...I have no idea what any of it means...These are at idel after a few WOT runs...

AF 5
L8 37
BAE 13.5
INE 130
BL 121
NPH 0
CLE 167
AES 112
EPS .42
IAC 35
CC 210
PU 2.3
SN 28.2
NAL -

This are the recalls after eacj WOT run....Let me know what you guys think....and what i need to do if anything...
1. 744 4.0
2. 745 6.7
3. 744 4.1

Looks like its too lean at full throttle. Boost could be too high, or it needs more fuel. A 93 chip is typically set up for 16-18psi boost. Make sure the chip was made for your setup, and the fuel pressure is rising properly with boost.

Your other numbers on the Scanmaster look fine.

Did you receive instructions with the Scanmaster? If not, here you go: http://www.turbotweak.com/scanmasterinstructions.pdf

Regards,
Eric

The boost is around 18-19 lbs...With the fule pressure guage i was getting almost 70 psi (think it psi)....Thanks for your input Eric....

Like Eric said, lower the boost. You've got a lot of knock retard :eek:, and you're running a bit lean. Lowering the boos a few pounds will help.

OH, BTW, all those "E"s up in your scanmaster listing are actually "T"s ;)

@ TurboDave....Thanks for the input....But if i up my fuel pressure i wouldnt have to lower my boost. Right? as long as shen not lean, then its all good right?

First set the boost to what the chip is burned for. If its burned for 17 psi dont run 19.

Dont trust the recall Look at the SM while going down the track. Tune it based on what you see in 3rd and go from there. Like if you see 753, 768, 748, 763. Then its lean and needs fuel.

Of course lift and if you see knock that doesnt go away after the shift in any gear.

From your asking about raising fuel PSI tells me you have not read the instructions that comes with the chip. Read the instructions it explains how to add fuel if needed

No you don't want to add fuel pressure. First off, the computer, via BLM is going to correct out any change you make to fuel pressure. Second, YOU ARE running too much boost for straight pump gas. As nasty said, check the chip instructions on how to add WOT fuel. Now that you have a scanmaster you can do that.

@ Turbo & Nasty....Never got the instructions with the chip. Its a TT chip and thats all i know. How would i raise the fule PSI through the SM ??? Sorry for all the "dumb" questions but i just feel a little confused and lost....

Rmar....you rock....No to get this right.... i leave my current fule as is on the pressure regulator and just use these instructions and increase the fuel input through the SM. What kinda #'s am i looking for that wont put me in the "lean" side ??? Thnaks soooo much guys.....

Set your base fuel pressure per instructions. 42 line off. I believe. Then adjust through the chip using the numbers on the scan master as a visual guide.

So i increased my fule injection to my TT chip using my SM for the first time....Although my BLM # is 128 in drive @ a stop. When i floor it to WOT it shoots to 150-154.
Made a few runs and here are my new #'s, in idel/ park after WOT
1st run 2nd run
AF 7 5
L8 48 35
BAT 13.5 13.4
INT 128 128
BLM 123 124
TPS .42 .42
IAC 56 09
CC 44 15
PU 3.0 2.4
SP 27.8 27.8

Recalls after WOT
815 1.0 807 00

Why are some of my #'s in my second @ idel reading so low? Is that a bad thing ?
And is 1.o & o knock is great. Thats what were shooting for, correct ?