1996 Mustang Cobra w/ RARE Mystic Paint

mystic664

For Sale a 1996 Mystic Cobra #664 of 1999 ever built. It has 45K miles and is super clean. I have tons of extras and the car has some mods. I do have all documentation from SVT and the original window sticker. I do show the car and have won 3 times this year already. You can see a list of all the mods and pics at the website below. PM me if you want to know more. Thanks Eric

I have everything to return to stock except the wheels and tires. Cervini scoops are two sided taped on and dont know how easy it would be to get them off. I have Mystic painted signs for shows and Mystic painted headlight covers also. I have all SVT documentation and the original window sticker. I do show the car quite a bit, actually thats the only time it leaves the garage.

nice ride man i actually sold mine a few years back with 46k on it ...funny thing thou i never won any shows with mine people always thought i painted it haha

good luck with your sale .

I get tons of compliments even from the judges before I even register. Thanks for the good wishes.

cjmatt

Everything is up right now actually. Do you have the original spoiler as well? Are the cervinis scoops easily removable?

What happened? Are you interested in a trade?

I found a car I really would like to buy. The car has 46,050 Miles on it her now. Any Offers on the car? Thanks, Eric