1992 Mustang Notchback

GN13?

92 Notch true V8 car clean title with 170xxx on body and 200 miles more or less on 306 motor. automatic Trickflow heads intake msd wires cap Xpipe with flowmasters forgot what cam was on there. Very healthy and powerful car. Since I got it changed the rear tires and put on a new brake booster in. Car needs body work it in black primer right now and AC hooked up. Was gonna paint it this weekend but wanted to see f anybodys interested first Love the car but it's not for me right now. Asking 4500

i got a 95 lt1 6 speed. 106xxx miles. t tops black. needs some work small project car. let me know if interested.

$4500 and needs paint and body work?:confused: Still one of my favorite cars tho and they are hard to find these days I guess. What's the interior look like?

Im gonna hold on to it for a bit. Car is painted and I know I wasnt clear on the mods in original post. In the middle of adding AC new fuel pump ETC So when Im ready to sell in a couple of weeks I ll repost it again.

Ok guys Sorry that my original thread didnt have much info so here it goes.
First its looks like a swaped car so its not a true V8 my mistake. Interior needs a new carpet

FRESH 306 WITH AROUND 250 MILES MORE OR LESS
TRICKFLOW HEADS
TRICKFLOW STAGE 2 CAM
TRICKFLOW 1:6 ROLLER ROCKERS
MAC 3 PIECE PRO CHAMBER CAT
BBK HEADERS
FRESH PAINT
ASKING 5200 OBO

PICS
stanghood.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

stangengine.jpg