1990 corvette zr1 with LPE 368 engine package

trophystock

I have owned this car for 12 years as I purchased the car from the original owner through a broker back in 2000. The original owner sent the car to LPE and had there 368 motor package, Bolra exhaust and 4.09 gear installed at a cost of close to $25,000. The car wears the original paint and even though it is starting to show its age still looks fantastic. Wheels have been refinished and rolls on Goodyear GSC tires with less then 6,000 miles. The car just turned 80K miles and the only issue with the car is the radio is inoperable. I still love this car but after 12 years I am ready to get something new so I would really like to trade for another toy and I will trade up or down, so if you have a trade make sure you send a good description and a rough idea of what your trade is worth. Please keep in mind I am not asking top dollar for my car so please be reasonable on your trades value. CONTACT ME AT TROPHYSTOCK@YAHOO.COM

005.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

001.jpg

What are you asking for your car?

What are you asking for your car?

Sorry, my bad asking 21,800. Original owner had 100K into this car as he bought it new when you had to pay well over sticker for them and then sent it to LPE. I am kinda thinking a GNX may have been a better investment foir him. :)

Love it! It's clear that you took care of the engine compartment and didn't stain the plenum and covers by hosing it down at the car wash. I hate seeing the ZR1s that are mint except for the dull, bluish gray engines. For you guys that don't know, the LPE 368 is a monster.

That is are really cool and rare car.
Good luck with the sale.

Not sure why but I have already received several emails from forum members and I have been a forum member with the same email for years now.

what is the LPE 368 puts out at the wheels? any other issue? can i drive it home to NJ? i'll send u a pm thanks, Carmelo

Car made 533 on the engine dyno with 2" primary headers. The car still runs the factory manifolds and cats to pass emissions and it put down 430 at the rear wheels. You can drive across country with the car if you wanted. It gets about 23 to 24 mpg on the highway.

I really wish I had the cash. I would pick this car up in a heart-beat. Another dream car of mine.

Nix

One of my all time favorite cars and with the LPE package. What trades you looking for?