1987 Turbo T 'Old Gray' $11.9K

RKHiPerformance

Turbocharged Sex Cylinder
It's time for Kristi to sell her 1987 Turbo T. This car is Old Gray, GMHTP's project car from when Johnny Hunkins was editor.
The car has improved quite a bit from those days, and it is now priced to sell at $11,900.
Lotsa details can be found on our website. Please follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

The Cars of Metco Motorsports Parts: Metco Motorsports

It will probably be a few days before we can provide additional pics, but if you have a specific request I can try to squeeze a few snaps off after work before it gets dark.

Thanks very much,
Rick

Bump for a nice car... I just picked one up in GA they look like the same paint... too bad you didn't put her up for sale a month sooner... :D

Attachments

• CIMG0450.jpg
    CIMG0450.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 859
I have given you my offer many times......:)

I have room in the garage, so I'll just fly down and take him(It's Kristi's Car, gotta be a him), and drive it home.......

Call me brother..........

Plus: Bump, For a Sweet Ass ride!
Laters
Mike

kristi and rick are great people to buy from , thats where i got my 87 buick gn from , couldn't be happier .:smile:

We have a deal pending on the car.
We have responded to all emails & PM's, and as mentioned will be in touch if there are any changes.

Giro...Thanks for the nice comments. We're very pleased that the GN found a good home with you.
Bone...I'll give you a ring.

Thanks very much to everyone,
Rick & Kristi

Old Gray has a new home...

Attachments

• OG Sold 1.jpg
    OG Sold 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 440
  • OG Sold 2.jpg
    OG Sold 2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 426