1987 turbo t limited what would you pay??

Where would be the proper place for this type of conversation? Turbo Lounge, perhaps?

Thanks Troy but no need I have said my peace. And OP I'm sorry I did not mean to hijack your thread. Good luck on your car.

Thanks Troy but no need I have said my peace. And OP I'm sorry I did not mean to hijack your thread. Good luck on your car.
I wasn't being a smart@ss, it was a legitimate question.:) It didn't belong in general tech, so I was just curious. Happy New Year!

I wasn't being a smart@ss, it was a legitimate question.:) It didn't belong in general tech, so I was just curious. Happy New Year!
I already moved it to the general section so that's not an issue. Anyone that has a general question about their car it's fine to post the question in the general section. The lounge is for fun and questions that don't exactly pertain to a TB. You wouldn't believe how many post about appliances and lawn mowers are in the lounge.:ROFLMAO:

Awesome info thanks a ton guys. I love the grandpa look of my interior. Then smash on the pedal and surprise everyone!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I thought it went slower with that column shifter? :D

Soooo. 9500 obo??

We're created a monster now.
A FrankenRegal so to speak.
We said - maybe $8-9K - 10K tops on a good day so now we start at $9500...:)
I knew we shoulda said - "oh..about 4 or 5 thousand bucks or so..maybe less." :D

Cute way of skirting the "FOR SALE" rules.......

That interior is beat to shit.

Last edited:
So if this now re-transforms into a "For Sale" post - does that mean Charlie has to re-move it to the "For Sale" section?
Wax on - wax off...:D

:D
I thought it went slower with that column shifter? :D

Wanna bet? My car is a column shifter and I would venture to guess it'll keep up with whatever TR you have to offer..... Hiesnbergdorf :sneaky:

But I could be wrong.

Ok, well at least I tried to "say your name" ........ once again.......:D

Last edited:
Yes car is a pile. Didn't know i skirted any rules. Sorry for that. Thanks for helpful info folks

After looking at ext/int and reading the mods for any car, my next question would be 1/8 or 1/4 mile numbers?? For 10K I'd want something at least high 11's or quicker. This is general comment about buying a GN/T-Type; not specific to your car. Also, how's it drive, handle, etc. How are shocks, brakes, springs, front end....ie, am I gonna have to put another 2K or more into a car after I buy it to make it nice driver.

Charlie....I picked up that Blue 87 tonight...Happy New Year for ME !!!!! I'll be down to see ya.

Bob

:D

Wanna bet? My car is a column shifter and I would venture to guess it'll keep up with whatever TR you have to offer..... Hiesnbergdorf :sneaky:

But I could be wrong.

Ok, well at least I tried to "say your name" ........ once again.......:D

Just call me Walt then. :D
And you know I was only kidding about the column shifter...they don't look as speedy without the floor console, but the D is the D no matter where you put it in from. ;)